Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Michael Lombardi's mock draft

67 posts in this topic

Everyone who watched Clausen fall to 48 was shocked. I only heard one guy say he had him as a second day QB, and that was Woodson or someone.

You must not have read my pre draft analysis last year Action

You must not have read my pre draft analysis last year Action

I think he was talking about people who get paid for their opinion but I might be wrong????

Maybe he looked up everybody bloggers, armchair QB, and deadspin wirter's opinions.

If I didn't deserve it this time I will at some point so I'll take it. Just stay off my rep.

Your seriously worried about your rep? Who gives a damn about rep honestly. Mines less than yours, but alot of that is cause I have no friends and dont talk up the favored side alot. It's not life or death.

Your seriously worried about your rep? Who gives a damn about rep honestly. Mines less than yours, but alot of that is cause I have no friends and dont talk up the favored side alot. It's not life or death.

Poor excuse. I have no friends and a ton of haters and my rep is pretty damn good.

It's a pretty accurate representation of how cool you are in real life.

1 person likes this

I don't think you realize that they're joking

It's become a joke but they really don't understand how it works. You have to be in the other threads to understand it.

I check it every morning to see if has gone up. :rolleyes: Don't want TRD ruining it.

I check it every morning to see if has gone up. :rolleyes: Don't want TRD ruining it.

negrep

negrep

:mad:

negrep

Two can play at that game my friend.

negrep

You do understand it's weighted and yours will have no impact, right?

You do understand it's weighted and yours will have no impact, right?

I'll take whatever I can get.