Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TarPanther9180

J.P. Tokoto a Tar Heel

talk is the UNC guys want to win multiple championships.. read into that as you will...

BAZZ, UNC IS GOING TO WIN MULTIPLE CHAMPIONSHIPS!

But remember Barnes' recruiting process. He really wanted to graduate in 3 years, so that's what makes me think he may stay (even dook fans were saying this when he was a "lock" to go there). Plus remember Andrew Luck. Barnes is a smart kid that thinks big picture.

Now Henson, I would be surprised if he came back next year.

Speaking of next year, I can't wait to see James McAdoo

We will see, a lot of people talk but when the time comes and it's time to make that money they sing a different tune. It's all of these guys dreams to make it to the NBA and make money playing a game they love so it's hard to fault any of them for deciding to go early to the league, even though I think it hurts the NBA and the college game.

Something we can agree on....It definitely hurts the NBA and college game. I think they should take a lesson out of the NCAAF and NFL. A kid should have to wait 3 years after they graduate (or is it turning 18?) before they can declare to go pro.

Opens the door for Shabazz to come to Durham, so I am glad you got your guy.

Shabazz is a 2, Tokoto is a 3. No reason they cant be on the same team.

If I were a betting man, my money would be on UK. The thing that concerns me is what bcd mentioned...playing time. We are stacked on the wings, especially now with Tokoto. But I never thought we'd get Barnes or Wright, so I'm not going to be shocked if he does pick UNC.

Shabazz is a 2, Tokoto is a 3. No reason they cant be on the same team.

They are both 6'6" wing players and juniors so they could potentially grow taller and both will play the 3 in college.

Shabazz Muhammad per ESPN: Muhammad is a good mid range shooter off the catch and can hit open threes with needed time and space. Muhammad must work to be a more consistent three point shooter and work on his one on one moves especially going to his right. His ball handling (while being pressured) is still shaky and he needs to continue to extend the range on his shot.

That sounds like a 3 to me not a 2.

They are both 6'6" wing players and juniors so they could potentially grow taller and both will play the 3 in college.

Shabazz Muhammad per ESPN: Muhammad is a good mid range shooter off the catch and can hit open threes with needed time and space. Muhammad must work to be a more consistent three point shooter and work on his one on one moves especially going to his right. His ball handling (while being pressured) is still shaky and he needs to continue to extend the range on his shot.

That sounds like a 3 to me not a 2.

If he can't consistently hit that 3, K won't play him any. I'm sure he'll factor that in on his decision.

If he can't consistently hit that 3, K won't play him any. I'm sure he'll factor that in on his decision.

So coach K didn't play Gerald Henderson? He was a wing and a career 31% 3 point shooter while at Duke.

Fail, Bazz plays SG and Tokoto can play SF hahahah