Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelfan23

Playoffs......

66 posts in this topic

Tommy Harris did not formerly play for the Bears, and is not a free agent.

signing fa's should really be a last resort and even then only to put a team "over the top" not generate moderate success. best way to generate long term growth is from within

yep....Tom Brady and Dan Marino are sitting on our bench....we just gotta find them....

Name one QB that Carolina has developed?

That was quick....thanks for playing.

Stefan Lafors

Stefan Lafors

Best FA signing ever......Jeff Lewis.....superbowl!

Seriously...you gotta respect a pro QB washout, that turns gay and starts his on Bravo show flippin houses....

Best FA signing ever......Jeff Lewis.....superbowl!

Seriously...you gotta respect a pro QB washout, that turns gay and starts his on Bravo show flippin houses....

he did?

wow I didnt know that

So Sims-Walker & Harris will catapult us to the next level to beat the Saints & Falcons...pass the blunt sir

yep....Tom Brady and Dan Marino are sitting on our bench....we just gotta find them....

Name one QB that Carolina has developed?

That was quick....thanks for playing.

I'm getting a little tired of hearing about how the Panthers can't develop QB's. You have to find a guy with enough talent in the first place, or there is nothing to be developed. Most of the QB's this team has signed have been low round picks or undrafted. JC and Kerry Collins have been about the only exceptions to this rule in the last 16 years.

That's why some of us want to draft a QB while we have the chance to pick anybody we want.

seriously...you gotta respect a pro qb washout, that turns gay and starts his on bravo show flippin houses....

what! What! What!

wow

bravo_channel_flipping_out_real_estate_reality_tv.jpg

That guy is fugging crazy too.

I'm getting a little tired of hearing about how the Panthers can't develop QB's. You have to find a guy with enough talent in the first place, or there is nothing to be developed. Most of the QB's this team has signed have been low round picks or undrafted. JC and Kerry Collins have been about the only exceptions to this rule in the last 16 years.

That's why some of us want to draft a QB while we have the chance to pick anybody we want.

How many first round Qbs do you want after 14 years?

The majority of teams in the league don't have first rough Qb picks....they actually scout and find players, then develop them.....yeah..I know that sounds really foreign doesn't it?