Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So much for Huckabee

114 posts in this topic

Posted

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/04/mike-huckabee-criticizes-natalie-portman-for-being-pregnant-and-unwed/?hpt=Sbin

Really you ignorant asshole? Complaining about unwed mothers living off the government, but doing everything you can to make abortion illegal? Natalie Portman is about 100 times smarter than you and gets to actually have sex. With another person.

Hey why don't we just start calling women "sluts" if they kiss a boy before marriage, that should help. Us men, we have all the answers!

Posted

I agree with him 100 % on this issue.

Posted

. "Most single moms are very poor, uneducated, can't get a job, and if it weren't for government assistance, their kids would be starving to death and never have health care. And that's the story that we're not seeing, and it's unfortunate that we glorify and glamorize the idea of out of children wedlock."

I see this all the time.

Posted

lol. yea, women need to stop getting knocked up and running away from men to raise their children alone.

Posted

I am not a social conservative, but I really don't have a problem with what Huckabee said. He is absolutely right, most unwed mothers are poor, uneducated, blah, blah, blah.

So what?

Posted

Truth to a super liberal (or neocon) is like showing Dracula the cross

Posted

And btw, i do my part to help.

SupportSingleMoms.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

a believer in a traditional family structure... believes in a traditional family structure.

I for one am shocked.

Posted

Glorifying fat evangelical preachers has to be the lowest you can go on the evolution scale :lol:

Posted

No mention of Bristol?

Posted

No mention of Bristol?

Yep her too.

Posted

I actually agree with him. I guess I value "family values". I want to see people getting married, having kids, raising their kids, and so on. I don't like this idea of having babies without any kid of family structure. It doesn't work like that in this society. However, Mike Huckabee has been making an ass of himself this entire week.