Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Am Shocked This Hasn't Been Posted

102 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Make it happen

Posted · Report post

Vince >>> our QB situation at the moment

Than we can take AJ Green!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I swear Rivera and Hurney are setting up a Patrick Peterson or Daqwaun Bowers first overall pick.

Posted · Report post

I think you go AJ if we get this deal done our offense would be MUCH improved without question.

Posted · Report post

I just don't trust VY. I would take him in a heartbeat if I knew he was mentally and emotionally stable and if there weren't rumblings that he still had not grasped the playbook in Tennessee though. Unfortunately, those are some big question marks.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sure, one year deal like Shockey to see if things work out. If he shines, offer him an extension before he can hit free agency again.

Posted · Report post

I assume he means fans in Charlotte are trying to recruit him. It would be all over the place if the Panthers were bringing him in for a visit.

Posted · Report post

2010: 10 TDs 3 Ints ; 59.6% completion rating; 98 QB rating in 9 starts

Why was he in Charlotte? (CBA rules say you can talk just not deal) Trade with Tennessee for the #1 pick? We would get Young, someone they were cutting anyway and a second rounder is my guess.

If his twitter is accurate, maybe we want to get him here when he is cut. Or maybe he was here to get tips from Clausen and went to the mall. Interesting either way.

Posted · Report post

He's at the Basketball tournament, not sure what that has to do with who ww draft.

Posted · Report post

Vince Young wouldn't be horrible but I'd rather build with Newton that to take on Young's haters and baggage.

Posted · Report post

6a00d83451d77069e20147e1617779970b-320wi