Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scarface

2011 Recruits

Disappointed that he didn't end up at Illinois, but Florida is better than Kansas. Beal or Chasson Randle would've been great to add to top 100 guys Mike Shaw, Tracy Abrams, Mychael Henry, and Nnanna Egwu.

Yea I was pleasantly surprised when he committed. I thought he'd end up at Kansas.

Alot of websites also have Rivers listed as PG. I got info from different sites, ESPN was the last site I went to.

I guess hes a PG/SG then like Nolan Smith.

I can't find any site that has him listed as a PG, ESPN and Scout have him listed as a shooting guard. He is not like Smith, he is a pure shooting guard at 6'5". Nolan is kind of in between, he is only 6'2" so he is kind of short to play the 2 and he is not a true 1 because he is better at scoring as opposed to setting up other guys. Nolan is what I like to call a scoring guard, like an Allen Iverson.

The thing about Austin Rivers is his daddy is loaded so no need to make the early jump to the NBA 4 the cash..

Ed Davis's dad played in the NBA for around 10 years and Ed still left early for the cash.

The thing about Austin Rivers is his daddy is loaded so no need to make the early jump to the NBA 4 the cash..

But i bet he can't wait to destroy LeBron James ;)

I love high school awards too!

btw...coloring inside the lines is so over rated..

I love high school awards too!

btw...coloring inside the lines is so over rated..

This is a 2011 recruiting thread, you know!

This is a 2011 recruiting thread, you know!

what does that have to do with my proclaimed love for high school awards?