Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats Beaux Berry

54 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

He's not taking to the breast very well. !

well, you can be safe that baby isn't mine or biscuit's then!!!!

congrats!

Posted · Report post

My daughter has been waking up at 515 every morning still and she is 14 months old...Good Luck :D

I got a 4 week old. 4 hrs of sleep and I do cartwheels the next day of pure joy.

Congrats BB.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thank you all very much -- I really appreciate it.

Grayson Ezra Hartis was born at 7:26 a.m., weighing 7 lbs. flat and measuring 19.5". The c-section went really well. Yesterday was a bit rough as we were up since 3 a.m. (with only a couple hours of sleep), and then we had doctors, nurses, housekeeping and lactation consultants checking in every hour (though, of course, they never came all at the same time).

He's not taking to the breast very well. :p We really wanted to ensure his first feeding was from the breast, but that didn't happen. We had to give him a bottle at noon, but at least he's fed. He's currently napping in his mother-in-law's arms. He's exhausted after getting circumsized today. :(

Needless to say, we're learning a lot and are excited about what the future holds. Thanks to you all again for the advice and well wishes today and in the past.

Cheers!

Sometimes, if the mother is a new Mommy, the baby has a hard time accepting the breast. There is apprehension on both sides of the bewbie, so to speak.

Also, sometimes babies have a tricky time latching on the the bewbie. There are contributing factors like the angle of attack. Some babies can latch on when cradled on Mommy's arms and others need to be held on the side lke a football.

Most hospitals have a nursing nurse that can help Mommy so that baby can latch on easier.

Good luck and congrats, Bro!

Posted · Report post

there are youtube vids for breast feeding

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

*gets a tube of "Fists of Fury" hand lotion and goes to youtube*

Posted · Report post

LOL. i could show you ones better than that Pantha-San. search UNGARIA@Nyiregyhaza

Posted · Report post

to heck with videos...I'd be more than happy to come by and give Grayson some hands on....lips on....training!!!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

to heck with videos...I'd be more than happy to come by and give Grayson some hands on....lips on....training!!!!!

you are a sick sick man

Posted · Report post

sounds very much like a pedophile

Posted · Report post

you are a sick sick man

thanks for noticing!

sounds very much like a pedophile

ummm...no...not even close!

Posted · Report post

2 people like this