Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

Confirmed. UFOs/ET's are REAL!

224 posts in this topic

why do we assume that aliens would have misshapen skulls, or even skulls atoll?homophone just to annoy slj

I just want to know if they wear Bikinis

If they were so advanced, they probably wouldn't need to get close enough to Earth for us to spot them, in order to study us. And if they did go to the trouble to come all the way out here, even entering the atmosphere, don't you think they'd stop in and say hi...or kill us all?

Not necessarily.

People who are Nature Observers TYPICALLY do not disturb the animals they are watching in the wild. In fact, they'll often camouflage themselves in ways that the animals would not detect them. The reasons are two fold. 1. People want to see the animals acting "natural" without outside stimulus, and 2. People don't want to risk being killed by creatures capable of killing them.

Now, there are exceptions to this, but by and large, a pure biologist isn't going to walk up to a giraffe and say "hi".

If we are on the same scale to an alien, as say, a lion is to a human, who's to say what they will or will not choose as a method of interaction?

And any species that's crossed the fuggin Universe to visit or research us, (i.e. has the ability to travel at warp speed, and correctly calculate the solar system's movement within the galaxy and the planet's movement within the solar system) ain't crashin' his damned space ship. I'd wager a large sum of money on that.

While it sounds unlikely, we can't make assumptions of the possibilty of this happening because of the wide array of unknown factors. Perhaps their technology is reliable for travel in a vacuum, but in an atmosphere there are problems? Perhaps they had a malfunction? Our airline industry is the BEST in the world, and we still have accidents.

If there was ever a "fake issue" or "distraction" in the political world today

this would be it

Not necessarily.

People who are Nature Observers TYPICALLY do not disturb the animals they are watching in the wild. In fact, they'll often camouflage themselves in ways that the animals would not detect them. The reasons are two fold. 1. People want to see the animals acting "natural" without outside stimulus, and 2. People don't want to risk being killed by creatures capable of killing them.

Now, there are exceptions to this, but by and large, a pure biologist isn't going to walk up to a giraffe and say "hi".

If we are on the same scale to an alien, as say, a lion is to a human, who's to say what they will or will not choose as a method of interaction?

Absolutely agree. But again, I think if they were purely studying us they'de have better methods of concealment than face-paint and staying down wind of us. If they were just here to study, we'd have no evidence of them at all.

While it sounds unlikely, we can't make assumptions of the possibilty of this happening because of the wide array of unknown factors. Perhaps their technology is reliable for travel in a vacuum, but in an atmosphere there are problems? Perhaps they had a malfunction? Our airline industry is the BEST in the world, and we still have accidents.

Our Airline Industry is about to start charging us for reclining seats (not joking) to drum up extra revenue because their business model is so bad. So I wouldn't bring them up as a comparison to an advanced space-going species.

If there was ever a "fake issue" or "distraction" in the political world today

this would be it

not really... It is far too intellectual of an issue when things like Charlie Sheen will suffice...

1 person likes this

not really... It is far too intellectual of an issue when things like Charlie Sheen will suffice...

do you watch ancient aliens on the history channel or whatever?

don't think that you aren't marketed to as well

the funny thing is.... you got your proof and you still deny it ...the govt has official won... sheep

1 person likes this

do you watch ancient aliens on the history channel or whatever?

don't think that you aren't marketed to as well

great show...

and while I can watch that show and NOT agree with everything on it because I know that some of it is crazy hypothesis, there is some degree of merit to it...

and yes, I know it is marketing to a degree... That is why you have to pick and choose the more plausible things over the implausible...

to venom's alt: what exactly was proven?

you all repeat the same mantra over and over again

who's the real sheep?

why is it so hard to believe these documents are from an official source?

and yes the govts have been discrediting ufos and ETS for years... with so much hollywoodness and media denial .... that they've made you a skeptic and a complete non believer....

you tell me what would make you consider this as official truth

Ive downloaded the file and have read through parts of it. It appears to be full of letters to the UK MOD reporting UFOs and the MODs response to the letters.

Please point out to me the exact page(s) of the 319 page PDF the proves UFOs/ETIs exist.

Absolutely agree. But again, I think if they were purely studying us they'de have better methods of concealment than face-paint and staying down wind of us. If they were just here to study, we'd have no evidence of them at all.

Agreed as well. However, my larger point is that we can't make assuptions as to what an advanced alien species capabilites of concealment are, or even methodology for non-contact would be. We can't even really assume that they want non-contact.

Our Airline Industry is about to start charging us for reclining seats (not joking) to drum up extra revenue because their business model is so bad. So I wouldn't bring them up as a comparison to an advanced space-going species.

Actually this proves my point. Who's to say there isn't a "political" side to how an alien species may utilize their technology. Just because we have designed machines to give us flight, doesn't mean we are immune to discord or disagreements or can't make mistakes. We can't assume an alien species, even if highly technically advanced, would be the same or different.

Here's the gist of all this...

We have documentation from multiple Governments, now one major western government, supporting a case for alien visitiation now.

Could it be a misdirection for the population? Sure!

Could it be genuine? Just as likely!

We just don't know... and that's the problem. SOMEONE in the U.S. does. And they are keeping us in the dark either for political gain, or technological superiority.

The U.S. Government, has repeatedly rejected court cases for Full U.F.O. disclosure.

In 1994, Bill Clinton actually interviened in a case against the Military regarding harmful exposure to toxic material which made several contractors extremely ill (and killed 2 of them) which had been working at Area 51.

They sued the EPA and the Government and this was the response:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51#Environmental_lawsuit

Citing the State Secrets Privilege, the government petitioned trial judge U.S. District Judge Philip Pro (of the United States District Court for the District of Nevada in Las Vegas) to disallow disclosure of classified documents or examination of secret witnesses, alleging this would expose classified information and threaten national security.[38] When Judge Pro rejected the government's argument, President Bill Clinton issued a Presidential Determination, exempting what it called, "The Air Force's Operating Location Near Groom Lake, Nevada" from environmental disclosure laws. Consequently, Pro dismissed the suit due to lack of evidence. Turley appealed to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, on the grounds that the government was abusing its power to classify material. Secretary of the Air Force Sheila E. Widnall filed a brief that stated that disclosures of the materials present in the air and water near Groom "can reveal military operational capabilities or the nature and scope of classified operations." The Ninth Circuit rejected Turley's appeal,[39] and the U.S. Supreme Court refused to hear it, putting an end to the complainants' case.

The President continues to annually issue a determination continuing the Groom exception.[40][41][42] This, and similarly tacit wording used in other government communications, is the only formal recognition the U.S. Government has ever given that Groom Lake is more than simply another part of the Nellis complex.

An unclassified memo on the safe handling of F-117 Nighthawk material was posted on an Air Force website in 2005. This discussed the same materials for which the complainants had requested information (information the government had claimed was classified). The memo was removed shortly after journalists became aware of it.

Years later Clinton went on to say this about Area 51 AND Alien Life