Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 64: Bulls @ Bobcats

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn, I hate it when Rose goes from 75-100 in an instant.

Posted

6 straight losses here we come!

let's go timberwolves!

Posted

Eddie! Finally!

Posted

Bulls poo is bullshit

Posted

Pacers down 16, if we could just win this game :(

i can see the end of the season now, pacers make playoffs on 23 game losing streak thanks to bobcats 24 game losing streak

Posted

Livingston is still the dumbest guard in the league. He needs to slow the pace and read the damn floor sometimes.

Posted

Ugh, and watch Kyle Krover miss every 3pt attempt in the playoffs. fuging scrub bitch.

Posted

Once again DJ and Boris go quiet the night we needed them most. Henderson is really turning into a good player. Dante Cunningham showed up big tonight, but for some reason silas had mcguire in over him a lot of the game. I really think if we had tyrus and jax tonight we steal this game. Its a tough stretch, but believe it or not..we're not dead in the playoff hunt.

Posted

Kwame the enforcer. He told Boozer to come get some.

Posted

I like the way Dante Cunningham is playing when he gets time but I really wish the Cats would have acquired Fernandez and Cunningham rather than Cunningham, Przybilla, and Marks. The trade was essentially. 2 1st Rounders (1 protected) and Dante Cunningam for Wallace.

D.J. White for Nazr was a good trade accept that we are slim at the center position.

Posted

No thank you to Rudy, he had already shown how much of a bitch he was when he outright stated that he would rather be bought out of his contract, than to rather play here.

Posted

^ I didn't realize he said that. Well at least something else besides Marks and Przybilla. Maybe Elliot Williams.