Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherfan81

Beason: Cam For No.1, Has "It" Factor

153 posts in this topic

where do you find these jpg and gifs. Hats off to you sir

[attach]34432[/attach]

Show me one QB who ran 20+ yds a game, who hasn't had injury problems.

Edit - Wow neg-rep :( go fug yourself

Aaron Rodgers averaged about 22yds rushing per game last year. He did get a concussion, but that happens just as often to QB's in the pocket.

Clausen's next tweet:

@jonbeason Remember when I apologized after that 1 gm for letting you down. Well, I'm sorry for sucking last year too. Be my friend?

I believe the only QB that was injury proof was Farve.

maybe Cam can bottle whatever "IT" is and sell it to pickles

gun-20051116015845194-000.jpg
I believe the only QB that was injury proof was Farve.

In fairness, Beason's opinion on who to draft won't have much more impact than ours will.

Yes he's a team leader, but GM's don't poll players for ideas.

Agreed, but didn't the Cardinals just poll Fitzgerald on their QB situation?

So if a guy from snother team like Justin Tuck says he wouldn't touch Newton everyone takes it as something to pay attention to, but if our own defensive leader would rather have a quarterback to help the offense rather than Fairley or Peterson which would help his side of the ball, we should ignore it.

Maybe he knows something a bunch of people don't ( including everyone wanting a defensive guy in the Peterson thread). That our defensive problems were directly related to our poor offense and that Clausen is not the answer. He knows fixing the offense will do more to improve the defense as any defensive player will.

But lets ignore all that........

2 people like this

So if a guy from snother team like Justin Tuck says he wouldn't touch Newton everyone takes it as something to pay attention to, but if our own defensive leader would rather have a quarterback to help the offense rather than Fairley or Peterson which would help his side of the ball, we should ignore it.

Maybe he knows something a bunch of people don't ( including everyone wanting a defensive guy in the Peterson thread). That our defensive problems were directly related to our poor offense and that Clausen is not the answer. He knows fixing the offense will do more to improve the defense as any defensive player will.

+rep

this goes the other way too

Newton fans in Justin Tuck thread: LOL didn't Vick own Tuck and end the Giants season last year?? what he says is irrelevant!

but now it's all okay because it was a positive comment regarding Newton.

I don't know. The "Haters" said they weren't doing that. Only "huggers" did that. I guess that only counts until they actually do it :rofl:

this goes the other way too

Newton fans in Justin Tuck thread: LOL didn't Vick own Tuck and end the Giants season last year?? what he says is irrelevant!

but now it's all okay because it was a positive comment regarding Newton.

Justin Tuck is most definitely irrelevant when it comes to commenting on the Panthers draft. Beason, however, is a Panther, so hell yeah I put more stock in what he says.