#31 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,566 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:23 AM

but really, its just me being an asshole. i really could care less what newtonites do.

It's "couldn't" care less, not could.

#32 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,112 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

It's "couldn't" care less, not could.

No, I think he does care, too much. That's why he could care less

#33 PantherDude

PantherDude

Best of luck, Coach Fox!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,373 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:08 AM

Posted Image

ReturnOfFox should put this "thug" in his sig. LOL. JUST SAY NO TO MLK!. Dude was a criminal, a felon, a troublemaker who was racist against white people. We in Carolina shouldnt be celebrating this thugs birthday! MLK had low character and was overrated! LMAO.

If the real King was still around & saw what you posted here, I bet he would slap the poo out of your face for doing this & using race card as an excuse along with blindly calling anyone who doesn't want Newton as a racist & all that crap you come up with. And using his pic too. So sad you're not something he want people to represent his race.

#34 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,326 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:04 AM

Hatter dont got the balls to call out ReturnofFox and his pathetic attempt at playing "the black thug" card. Hatter co-sponsors anyone who insults black athletes as stupid criminals. Hatter doesnt care what african american children have to read on this board. Dont affect him. He just wants to be able to call em a thug and not be deemed racist for it.

There you go playing the race card again.

I said thug....nowhere did I equate race to that.

To me a wanna be thug is a pathetic trash talking tough guy who thinks his rehetoric and tough guy persona impresses anyone.

You immediately went to race...typical.

#35 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:15 PM

Posted Image

ReturnOfFox should put this "thug" in his sig. LOL. JUST SAY NO TO MLK!. Dude was a criminal, a felon, a troublemaker who was racist against white people. We in Carolina shouldnt be celebrating this thugs birthday! MLK had low character and was overrated! LMAO.

Yep and whitey sure showed him didn't they? lol dude your a racist prick admit it and go commit sepaku

#36 FDN

FDN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

Hahaha

#37 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,185 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:58 AM

Posted Image

MLK was a thug? I didn't know that. Well, since there were no laptop computers or purple drank around during his time, I'm assuming that you are saying he ran a dog fighting operation.

#38 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:56 PM

I think KT is perma-banned right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.