- - - - -

Matt Moore...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
162 replies to this topic

#161 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:05 PM

If you think JC can play at a pro bowl level, then you are not a very good of talent.

you're not a very good of grammar and sarcasm detection

#162 MaxiMus

MaxiMus

ROOKIE

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:49 PM

you're not a very good of grammar and sarcasm detection

lol, you got me before I caught my error.

#163 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 16 March 2011 - 10:57 AM

no you're pretty much a superfan of a scrub, that's what you are. i haven't seen anybody else commit to this guy except for PFFL, and even he jumped off after moore's failed campaign.

oh wow so the fact that i took 10 seconds to do a forum search means i want to buy you a fuging ice cream. you must really be looking for a sign that people care about you on here more than to denigrate you because you're a moore slurper and you don't fuging realize that everybody thinks you're a moore slurper and you don't fuging get that you truly are one.

There are more people that support him but they are just quiet about it so you only see me, which I am fine with. I've made no secret that I support Moore and think he's been the best QB on the roster for a while now and considering our options I think he will be the best QB on the roster next season as well.

You must not understand what I mean when I say I don't think he should be the starter. I'm not saying hand him the job. I think he'll win the job if given a chance to compete but by no means should it be handed to him.

You remind me a lot of Fiz when you post, just not nearly as funny or creative.