Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who is Bobcats MVP through midseason??

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Raymond Felton, Omeka Okafor, Boris Diaw or other...?

Posted

Larry Brown?

Posted

Meka and Larry Brown

Posted

I'd have to say Diaw. Okafor has been here the whole season and has put up decent numbers, but the team changed dramatically once Diaw got here and opened it up. He finds people open, he creates mismatches, etc. Without Diaw coming here, we'd be even worse right now, and we definitely wouldn't be feeling optimistic like we are right now.

Posted

I'm going to say Crash, he still gives up his body for the team despite his injury history. Plus the drop off after the Lakers game shows how important he is to us.

Posted

Diaw and Felton

Ever since the Diaw and Bell trade, we can actually start talking about playoffs. I haven't seen Felton play this good since 2005. I really hope we don't trade him, especially for a guy that I haven't seen play for close to a year.

Posted

I'm going to say Crash, he still gives up his body for the team despite his injury history. Plus the drop off after the Lakers game shows how important he is to us.

It's hard to call someone that misses 1/3 of each season a MVP. He's also really inconsistent and misses a ton of shots. This team needs to trade him if someone is retarded enough to take the "glass man." Now that we have Vlad we have a legitimate SF other than Wallace to play. HOWEVER, I'm more comfortable with Wallace playing pin-ball with his body now that we have Vlad.

Posted

OAk, hes been there all year, consistent, has developed into more of a low post threat under larry to complement his defense. IMO

Posted

Wallace, GForce, GW. He can be unstoppable. MVP on both sides of the court. Steals, points, blocks he gives it all. We were competitive before the cheap shot. Look how many games we dropped without him.

Posted

Felton.

Posted

Larry Brown hands down. Okay Okay he's not a player....One concern i do have is with all the trades, do we have cap issues? If so, I guess we needed it but I dont want to be New York part 2....

MVP Through mid-season: G Force, Okafor

Best addition: Diaw, he's good and he makes Okafor better.

Posted

I would have to say Larry brown, he has managed to get MJ on board and we've gotten rid of most of the dead weight on the team. We've been playing better and have a shot at the 8th seed.

Player wise- Diaw.