Photo
- - - - -

Duke's demeanor on the court

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#1 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

They always look miserable, too intense, like they're not having fun. Then you watch their assistant coaches and they have the same miserable, pissed off personas. Am I missing something?

#2 Lucini

Lucini

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

They all flat out suck and wishes they were at carolina

#3 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:36 PM

They all flat out suck and wishes they were at carolina

now thats an accurate statement

#4 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:33 AM

Really a need for a thread like this???? What is the point here? It only took one post for this to turn into a Duke sucks thread, well done.

#5 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:09 PM

Really a need for a thread like this???? What is the point here? It only took one post for this to turn into a Duke sucks thread, well done.

Come on, man...That's half the fun of the rivalry...But as for the topic, doesn't it seem like there is no joy in your program? It's always BUSINESS, BUSINESS! Where is the fun for these kids?

#6 PlayMoore!

PlayMoore!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:02 PM

Come on, man...That's half the fun of the rivalry...But as for the topic, doesn't it seem like there is no joy in your program? It's always BUSINESS, BUSINESS! Where is the fun for these kids?

Keep in mind that you are talking about Duke. All they know is BUSINESS BUSINESS. Other than athletes, you have like future doctors and lawyers and all that good stuff.

#7 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:00 PM

Where is the fun for these kids?

Just because they aren't dancing around like a poor man's Soulja Boy (Danny Green) and making asses of themselves doesn't mean they aren't having fun.

#8 mantal

mantal

• HUDDLER
  • 3,344 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:17 PM

Just because they aren't dancing around like a poor man's Soulja Boy (Danny Green) and making asses of themselves doesn't mean they aren't having fun.

It's been pretty obvious to observers for many many years that Duke players have no fun on court. The only ones that don't see that are Duke fans, but of course they are predisposed not to. Same thing happens to every other team, as fans we always have blinders on...

#9 CM86

CM86

aka Benjamin Linus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:21 PM

they're not having fun tonight in Massachusetts

#10 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:37 PM

Hey look...That remaining 12 game prediction I made is panning out. I knew it would be tough for them, but I did expect them to win a couple games...If they hadn't pulled one out against Miami at home, what a skid they would be on.

#11 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

It's going to be a great March, just mark my words.

#12 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:57 PM

It's going to be a great March, just mark my words.

see now that comment is a little hazy......you could say this and if Duke loses first rounds of both the ACC and NCAA then you could still say it was a great March for Tar Heel fans

:hand:

#13 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,577 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:17 PM

They always look miserable, too intense, like they're not having fun. Then you watch their assistant coaches and they have the same miserable, pissed off personas. Am I missing something?

The Apple does not fall far from the tree...

Name one Dookie who does not have the same demeanor about life...typical life haters...

#14 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:19 AM

Paulus looks like he is having a great time getting dunked on and his ankles broke

they are probably pissed they live in durham and are surrounded by ugly chicks, but they are so scared of krysjwuejsgdjsjski they wont transfer

#15 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

The Apple does not fall far from the tree...

Name one Dookie who does not have the same demeanor about life...typical life haters...

hahaha life haters???? wow, big statement there buddy. Come on. I love how people assume that none of the players are having fun. Let's put it in perspective here. We (the huddle) are a group of mostly out of college posters critical of everything that happens in the life of these college athletes. I was a college athlete and I for one can say that I had a great time while in school and playing a division 1 sport. I am willing to go out on a limb and say that the athletes at Duke and Carolina and Wake are having an even better time. No need to worry about if they are having fun.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com