Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duke's demeanor on the court

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

They always look miserable, too intense, like they're not having fun. Then you watch their assistant coaches and they have the same miserable, pissed off personas. Am I missing something?

Posted · Report post

They all flat out suck and wishes they were at carolina

Posted · Report post

They all flat out suck and wishes they were at carolina

now thats an accurate statement

Posted · Report post

Really a need for a thread like this???? What is the point here? It only took one post for this to turn into a Duke sucks thread, well done.

Posted · Report post

Really a need for a thread like this???? What is the point here? It only took one post for this to turn into a Duke sucks thread, well done.

Come on, man...That's half the fun of the rivalry...But as for the topic, doesn't it seem like there is no joy in your program? It's always BUSINESS, BUSINESS! Where is the fun for these kids?

Posted · Report post

Come on, man...That's half the fun of the rivalry...But as for the topic, doesn't it seem like there is no joy in your program? It's always BUSINESS, BUSINESS! Where is the fun for these kids?

Keep in mind that you are talking about Duke. All they know is BUSINESS BUSINESS. Other than athletes, you have like future doctors and lawyers and all that good stuff.

Posted · Report post

Where is the fun for these kids?

Just because they aren't dancing around like a poor man's Soulja Boy (Danny Green) and making asses of themselves doesn't mean they aren't having fun.

Posted · Report post

Just because they aren't dancing around like a poor man's Soulja Boy (Danny Green) and making asses of themselves doesn't mean they aren't having fun.

It's been pretty obvious to observers for many many years that Duke players have no fun on court. The only ones that don't see that are Duke fans, but of course they are predisposed not to. Same thing happens to every other team, as fans we always have blinders on...

Posted · Report post

they're not having fun tonight in Massachusetts

Posted · Report post

Hey look...That remaining 12 game prediction I made is panning out. I knew it would be tough for them, but I did expect them to win a couple games...If they hadn't pulled one out against Miami at home, what a skid they would be on.

Posted · Report post

It's going to be a great March, just mark my words.

Posted · Report post

It's going to be a great March, just mark my words.

see now that comment is a little hazy......you could say this and if Duke loses first rounds of both the ACC and NCAA then you could still say it was a great March for Tar Heel fans

:hand: