Photo
- - - - -

Duke's demeanor on the court

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

#13 Hotsauce

Hotsauce

Future Training Camp MVP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:17 PM

They always look miserable, too intense, like they're not having fun. Then you watch their assistant coaches and they have the same miserable, pissed off personas. Am I missing something?

The Apple does not fall far from the tree...

Name one Dookie who does not have the same demeanor about life...typical life haters...

#14 L.A. Fanatic

L.A. Fanatic

LOWER YOUR FONT!!!!!!!!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:19 AM

Paulus looks like he is having a great time getting dunked on and his ankles broke

they are probably pissed they live in durham and are surrounded by ugly chicks, but they are so scared of krysjwuejsgdjsjski they wont transfer

#15 Luc21

Luc21

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:50 PM

The Apple does not fall far from the tree...

Name one Dookie who does not have the same demeanor about life...typical life haters...

hahaha life haters???? wow, big statement there buddy. Come on. I love how people assume that none of the players are having fun. Let's put it in perspective here. We (the huddle) are a group of mostly out of college posters critical of everything that happens in the life of these college athletes. I was a college athlete and I for one can say that I had a great time while in school and playing a division 1 sport. I am willing to go out on a limb and say that the athletes at Duke and Carolina and Wake are having an even better time. No need to worry about if they are having fun.

#16 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2009 - 08:29 PM

You post this thread during their 4/6?

Start this thread this second and it's the complete opposite.

It's ALL about winning...and they weren't winning, they aren't going to look happy or be having a good time...they're losing. But watch them now...up 52-36 on St. John's and they're having a blast.

If you're having fun while losing then you don't deserve to play for Duke.

#17 Htar

Htar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2009 - 09:35 PM

You post this thread during their 4/6?

Start this thread this second and it's the complete opposite.

It's ALL about winning...and they weren't winning, they aren't going to look happy or be having a good time...they're losing. But watch them now...up 52-36 on St. John's and they're having a blast.

If you're having fun while losing then you don't deserve to play for Duke.

They always look pissed...Their coaches look pissed. Dawkins looked like a psycho the last two years he was on the bench. Wojo looks pissed, but it's comical on him.

#18 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:21 AM

Tonight they looked like they were having a damn good time....actually maybe too good of a time which then St Johns took advantage of made it look closer in the end....

It's funny how "Pro-Duke" Madison Square Garden is, I love it!

Hansborough never looks like he's having fun, so Idk what you're talking about....plus that mother f*cker NEVER BLINKS...f*cking freak. God damn the Tar Whores have an UUUUUGLY blue....ugggh... :puke:

When you walk into the Dean Dome it's almost like walking into a Giant Baby Boy's room or something...all the BABY blue... :puke: again...

#19 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:36 AM

I take it you do not like Carolina.....just a stab in the dark here