Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clearly goaltending.

28 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Don't care if it was a two, you still have to call it. Maybe they would have gotten off a 3 had the refs correctly put 1.1 seconds on the clock. The Fix may be in..

Posted · Report post

^ you may be gay.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

had the Washington player not got crazy and chucked up that ill advised 3 point attempt and taken a better offensive set then that, then they would have had a better chance to win.

Posted · Report post

GO HEELS!

Posted · Report post

I agree 100%! That was CLEARLY GOALTENDING on Henson's shot... Should have been on the line for a 3pt play, and not a 2 shot foul...

Posted · Report post

lol of course it was but you cant expect a fair game to be called when unc in involved

Posted · Report post

coming from a huge tarheel fan that was an awful game. I don't believe we deserved the win, but neither did Washington really.

and are you serious youngpanther there were plenty of terrible calls both ways, I agree completely that there was clearly a goaltend and there should have been more time on the clock. But to insinuating that we cheated is ridiculous, that's on terrible officiating not on UNC

Posted · Report post

we win you lose get the fug over it hahahahahahahahahaha

I mean really have you ever seen a unc basketball game in your entire life?

Posted · Report post

i never said they cheated, i said the refs didnt call a fair game.i would accept the help if i played for unc, you dont dispute a call for yourself.

Posted · Report post

Michigan didn't shoot a free throw for 47 minutes of play... That is on UNC too... =P

Posted · Report post

Michigan didn't shoot a free throw for 47 minutes of play... That is on UNC too... =P

was just going to say the same thing..

go dookies! /shoot self in head

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So the ball CLEARLY hits the rim, people cry goaltending. Get over yourselves lol. Watch a replay before you rage post a thread showing how ignorant you can be.