Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers128

Sweet Sixteen

Richmond?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they'll do anything special beyond what they've already done, but they do have two guys on the team that will likely make NBA rosters next season and a coach that will have his pick of jobs after the season is over. It wouldn't shock me to see them make the elite 8 nor would it shock me to see them lose by 20+ to Kansas.

meat is a tool but I've actually grown to like him.

At least his avatars are likeable. I like Brianna Frost as much as I hate the Mildcats.

How quaint... a dookie giving pie to a mildcat.

Well in all fairness Madhatter brought up the refs and how bad they were in the Duke vs. Michigan game so you had to know it would spill over to the unc vs. Washington game.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they'll do anything special beyond what they've already done, but they do have two guys on the team that will likely make NBA rosters next season and a coach that will have his pick of jobs after the season is over. It wouldn't shock me to see them make the elite 8 nor would it shock me to see them lose by 20+ to Kansas.

Richmond? Am I/You looking at the right brackets?

The University of Richmond is playing Kansas this weekend. They are a 12 seed, Kansas a 1.

While on the topic of Richmond, the city of Richmond has more teams left in the NCAA tournament (2) than the Big East. :lol:

I think it's great the 16 have teams rich with tradition as well as teams without such. That's what I love most about the tourney. You gotta show up, it doesn't matter what's your pedigree.

I agree Dimbee. The tournament is boring when its only filled with traditional powers. It's fun having an underdog to cheer for if/when your team is eliminated.

As a Duke fan, I like the fact that some guys like Singler etc are NOT hot at the moment, yet they are moving forward.

I like the Zona matchup, but not the one after if Duke gets by. SDST or uCON will give Duke trouble.

its still wide open

As an Arizona fan I like this Duke matchup. Plumblees are not very good, Kelly is tissue soft, and Duke's strength is perimeter shooting. Our defense's strongpoint is 3 point defense and struggle to defend the post.

As an Arizona fan I like this Duke matchup. Plumblees are not very good, Kelly is tissue soft, and Duke's strength is perimeter shooting. Our defense's strongpoint is 3 point defense and struggle to defend the post.

In all fairness Mason Plumlee is better then anything Arizona has next to Williams and Arizona is not a big team at all. I look for Duke to go at Williams with both Plumlees and Kelly to try and get him in foul trouble and then Arizona will be in real trouble. I also look for Irving and Smith to take it hard to the basket and make plays. I think it will be a very good game but I also think Duke could blow it wide open.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GreenvillePanther

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts