212 replies to this topic

#166 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:58 AM

You're acting like I'm in here bashing Duke. It's ridiculous to think if we were the team to lose in the Sweet 16, there wouldn't be Duke fans on here acting like some of these UNC fans.

No I can't celebrate what another team did too you if you kick my ass. Like when you got crushed by Kansas. That did nothing for me because you beat us twice that year. That's a bitch ass move. I don't respect any fan (Duke or Tarhole)who talk poo after another team beats your rivial.

#167 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:30 AM

We lost too Zona not you!! But again UNC Fans act like they won!!! Like the player for Arizona were playing for you.

Tarhole Fans act like little females who get their older brother or cousin too beat you up when you diss them.

wow... way to totally self-indulged and try to be a martyr...

dook lost after all the poo y'all talked. even if UNC loses tonight, allll the sorry ass dookie fans who said UNC was 5 years away from a competitive team again made it just as far as you..

twist the angle for a good story all you like, but heel fans aren't acting like we beat you (wtf, you sound stupid lol), we are living it up since all the poo you talked has slapped majority of you in the face.

No I can't celebrate what another team did too you if you kick my ass. Like when you got crushed by Kansas. That did nothing for me because you beat us twice that year. That's a bitch ass move. I don't respect any fan (Duke or Tarhole)who talk poo after another team beats your rivial.

so this is what it sounds like when the dookies have the best team ever and fans are trying to save face...

wtf ever man.. I love it when you get beat. I love to see you fail. thats what the greatest rivalry ever is all about. hate! HATE! HAAATE! I love to watch you lose!

get the sand out of your vagina and next time UNC has a down year, you can tell all your dookie fans, "remember when Roy had the quickest turn around of any team ever? maybe we shouldn't doubt big brother down the street.. you know, the greatest college basketball program in NCAA history."

I'm not going to keep grouping you in with them, because I realize I may be wrong for that, but since you are bringing up points that have to do with all the other fools who follow dook and have been talking trash, I'm addressing your points as such..

Edited by bleys, 25 March 2011 - 06:47 AM.

#168 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,549 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:05 AM

Go Gators :leaving:

#169 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 3,117 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:23 AM

Its spelled Dook.

Watching another dick riding Tarhole fan who can't get over how they got waxed by 17.

Regular Season championship =/= ACC tournament championship

:cool:

#170 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 3,117 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:34 AM

We lost too Zona not you!! But again UNC Fans act like they won!!! Like the player for Arizona were playing for you.

Tarhole Fans act like little females who get their older brother or cousin too beat you up when you diss them.

:nopity:

You are the only one in the entire world then.:rollseyes:
The only thing better than a Carolina win in the NCAA is a Duke dismantling on national TV in the NCAA Tournament. :party:

You greatly underestimate the hatred for Dook.
As the saying goes "Anybody but Dook"

Edited by scarface, 25 March 2011 - 07:42 AM.

#171 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:40 AM

Problem with dook fans they come across as being the better sport...but we know their game...with their arrogance and back-handed compliments. That poo ain't foolin' anybody!

#172 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:20 AM

u mad? LOL.

:party:

#173 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,824 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:34 AM

Problem with dook fans they come across as being the better sport...but we know their game...with their arrogance and back-handed compliments. That poo ain't foolin' anybody!

There it is. That said every program has their respectable fans and their shithead fans....UNC included.

Listening to the post game interviews and seeing how the team handled the let down my respect for Duke as a program has never been higher.

#174 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:46 AM

wow... way to totally self-indulged and try to be a martyr...

dook lost after all the poo y'all talked. even if UNC loses tonight, allll the sorry ass dookie fans who said UNC was 5 years away from a competitive team again made it just as far as you..

twist the angle for a good story all you like, but heel fans aren't acting like we beat you (wtf, you sound stupid lol), we are living it up since all the poo you talked has slapped majority of you in the face.

so this is what it sounds like when the dookies have the best team ever and fans are trying to save face...

wtf ever man.. I love it when you get beat. I love to see you fail. thats what the greatest rivalry ever is all about. hate! HATE! HAAATE! I love to watch you lose!

get the sand out of your vagina and next time UNC has a down year, you can tell all your dookie fans, "remember when Roy had the quickest turn around of any team ever? maybe we shouldn't doubt big brother down the street.. you know, the greatest college basketball program in NCAA history."

I'm not going to keep grouping you in with them, because I realize I may be wrong for that, but since you are bringing up points that have to do with all the other fools who follow dook and have been talking trash, I'm addressing your points as such..

That is a punkass fan. Since you couldn't beat the BIG BULLY your happy someone else did.

#175 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

That is a punkass fan. Since you couldn't beat the BIG BULLY your happy someone else did.

Posted Image

LOL.. we did beat you this year.

#176 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:50 AM

u mad? LOL.

:party:

Mad No. Very disappointing season. But we can't win every year. I'll still be DUKE BLUE until I'm dead. That's all that matters.

#177 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:52 AM

Posted Image

LOL.. we did beat you this year.

No we beat you then you beat us then we came back and beat you again.

Math = 2-1 so!!!

#178 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,535 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

Math = 2-1 so!!!

so didn't you just repeat what I said?

we did beat you this year = reading comprehension?

#179 Implied Volatility

Implied Volatility

Evil Speculator

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

Math = 2-1 so!!!

Posted Image

#180 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

so didn't you just repeat what I said?

we did beat you this year = reading comprehension?

You beat us once we beat you twice. We are better then you.

How is that for reading comprehension.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com