Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Kill Gaddafi and end this..

60 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hes already promised a "long" war. No more. No more war, please. Drop a smart dude on his head and leave. He is the reason this is taking place, and he won't stop fighting, ever until he dies. How can't he be a target? Who then are the targets??? Is this serious??

Posted · Report post

Hes already promised a "long" war. No more. No more war, please. Drop a smart dude on his head and leave. He is the reason this is taking place, and he won't stop fighting, ever until he dies. How can't he be a target? Who then are the targets??? Is this serious??

Aren't the losing rebels the ones who started it?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Oil is serious business buddy

Posted · Report post

You just can't go around killing heads of state but you can pretty much blow up most of his country and hope he gives in....

Posted · Report post

Aren't the losing rebels the ones who started it?

Did they? I don't know. They might have rebeled, but doesn't necessarily mean they fired the first shot.

Posted · Report post

Fwiw, the UN mandate allows a no fly zone to be established, which means taking out their air defense systems first, and also allows members to do whats necessary to stop attacks on civilians and establish a ceasefire. Killing the head of state isn't necessarily part of that.

Posted · Report post

Did they? I don't know. They might have rebeled, but doesn't necessarily mean they fired the first shot.

I wasn't talking about who fired first.

They are rebelling against their gov't. They took over a city. I'm pretty sure most leaders would fight back. They are getting shot at because they rebelled and try to take the gov't down.

Posted · Report post

Fwiw, the UN mandate allows a no fly zone to be established, which means taking out their air defense systems first, and also allows members to do whats necessary to stop attacks on civilians and establish a ceasefire. Killing the head of state isn't necessarily part of that.

They aren't firing on just civilians. They are firing on armed rebels.

Posted · Report post

the civies have to a large extent armed themselves out of necessity.

Posted · Report post

the civies have to a large extent armed themselves out of necessity.

Maybe so, could they not just stop protesting and rebelling?

Posted · Report post

Maybe so, could they not just stop protesting and rebelling?

would you? i wouldn't.

besides the fact that odds are, they would be hunted down, tortured and killed along with their families.

Posted · Report post

would you? i wouldn't.

Well then that would be your choice and problem.