Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Match.com.....Opinions?

424 posts in this topic

Posted

Tell that girl to put her other chins away if you want to see her again

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Boo,

I found you a seemingly nice guy.

Says he's got big ol....

Posted

what i am to to do wait on you??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! sweety, avery MEN are thee best. we dont lie or BS or take any. understand? we treat our women like queens. o yea she a cuz of mine, look at her eyes and hair- all dark. averys are blond and blue eyes. hitters' wet dream....

i knew you where either scared or attention whoring, its fine by.....trust me I have someone calling me within a couple hours. She is taking ME out on her dime!- still winning!

I may even show jessica my O-face.....:party:

Yeah u forgot the third option...scared attention whoring or just plain have no desire to meet you. Ever consider that? Even if we met in a public place like a tailgate where I knew Id be safe with fellow huddlers around me Id STILL have my mace open and ready.

Posted

Yeah u forgot the third option...scared attention whoring or just plain have no desire to meet you. Ever consider that? Even if we met in a public place like a tailgate where I knew Id be safe with fellow huddlers around me Id STILL have my mace open and ready.

:lol:

Are you really sure about that?

Posted

listen woman, i am a single man, that has sex with singles, mmmmkay? i postd that to show what type of women like me. also to get a reaction, which worked. :D

just because you've had creeps after u, that doesnt mean i am, ok? i've had PLENTY of crazy women after me. i even had to go to court after they either f'd with one of cars or one of homes. understand i not some loser on message board, i am who i am. i am a self made man, that killed in order for your freedom here in the states.

you better have something WAAAAAAAY stronger than mace, bitach. better have a .50 elephant gun, cause i use mace for breath fresher.

unreal i fight for the right for losers to hate(dpanther, panthersan) on me and get called names(boo).

i guess someone has to do it........:(

lastly jessica called and i wanted to cancel, cause i had "creepy" feelings for a scared midget that attention whores on a male football board.....she laugh and said "I'll be there in two hours".....

:eek:

Posted

fighting for a midget that braggs about doing illegal drugs, what a great country we live in.

what a joke!

Posted

:lurk5:

Posted

ike_where_this_thread_is_going-vi.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

(Goes to look for "Sh it Just Got Real" pictures)

Posted

listen woman, i am a single man, that has sex with singles, mmmmkay? i postd that to show what type of women like me. also to get a reaction, which worked. :D

just because you've had creeps after u, that doesnt mean i am, ok? i've had PLENTY of crazy women after me. i even had to go to court after they either f'd with one of cars or one of homes. understand i not some loser on message board, i am who i am. i am a self made man, that killed in order for your freedom here in the states.

you better have something WAAAAAAAY stronger than mace, bitach. better have a .50 elephant gun, cause i use mace for breath fresher.

unreal i fight for the right for losers to hate(dpanther, panthersan) on me and get called names(boo).

i guess someone has to do it........:(

lastly jessica called and i wanted to cancel, cause i had "creepy" feelings for a scared midget that attention whores on a male football board.....she laugh and said "I'll be there in two hours".....

:eek:

Wait, you link your facebook to the huddle and I'M the loser?? :lol: mmkay

Posted

Hey guys, look at this ugly chick I fuged the other night!!! YEAAAA! im cool

Posted

Hey guys, look at this ugly chick I fuged the other night!!! YEAAAA! im cool

Late