Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Match.com.....Opinions?

424 posts in this topic

Posted

this.

plus a lot of you are assholes and I'm tired of your games.....I mean, I thought we played head games but wow some of your kind just amaze me

Of course, if I get matched with a Steelers fan, I might have to deny :D

Flattery will get you............everywhere. :D

Posted

backpage.com works best.

Posted

Fine, I will date you Boo.

I will need a signed permission slip from wifey notarized....and I don't mean like notarized by Taco....I mean a legit notary

Does this mean you are leaving Adult Friend Finders? Cause I will miss your cam sessions.

No, those will continue as long as you keep paying your monthly subscription fee to me.

Posted

I met a couple of women on there. One woman, I went out with twice and she told me later that the only reason she joined was to make her ex boyfriend, in her words, "see the light." She broke up with that guy because he wouldn't give her a ring, went out with me and made sure he knew about it. Dude gave her a ring. She called and told me the whole story and apologized to me for doing it that way.

Posted

No, those will continue as long as you keep paying your monthly subscription fee to me.

Whew

Posted

I will need a signed permission slip from wifey notarized....and I don't mean like notarized by Taco....I mean a legit notary

I already have one of these, hmmmmmm

:party:

Posted

The Harris Teeter on East. Hot women in there always.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm thinking if one were to take it seriously, you could truly be yourself without all the implied social pressures involved, so the other person would really get to know you...not the you worried about what you are wearing or your hair etc etc etc

Posted

i had as much luck with myspace as i did with match. but again. i didn't put much effort into it. i did a 3 month subscription, had a one pic profile, and about one paragraph in the about me. i was more interested in partying at the time.

Posted

Boo...I'd highly recommend that you post your profile and the answer to all the questions here so we, your friends, can review them for you!!!!!

Posted

I tried to signup for eharmony but they dont take kindly to moselems.

Posted

just go to BAR and dance on the bar. i'm sure you'll find someone like that!