Says he's got big ol....

#183 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

what i am to to do wait on you??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! sweety, avery MEN are thee best. we dont lie or BS or take any. understand? we treat our women like queens. o yea she a cuz of mine, look at her eyes and hair- all dark. averys are blond and blue eyes. hitters' wet dream....

i knew you where either scared or attention whoring, its fine by.....trust me I have someone calling me within a couple hours. She is taking ME out on her dime!- still winning!

I may even show jessica my O-face.....:party:

Yeah u forgot the third option...scared attention whoring or just plain have no desire to meet you. Ever consider that? Even if we met in a public place like a tailgate where I knew Id be safe with fellow huddlers around me Id STILL have my mace open and ready.

#184 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,860 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

Yeah u forgot the third option...scared attention whoring or just plain have no desire to meet you. Ever consider that? Even if we met in a public place like a tailgate where I knew Id be safe with fellow huddlers around me Id STILL have my mace open and ready.

:lol:

Are you really sure about that?

#185 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

listen woman, i am a single man, that has sex with singles, mmmmkay? i postd that to show what type of women like me. also to get a reaction, which worked. :D

just because you've had creeps after u, that doesnt mean i am, ok? i've had PLENTY of crazy women after me. i even had to go to court after they either f'd with one of cars or one of homes. understand i not some loser on message board, i am who i am. i am a self made man, that killed in order for your freedom here in the states.

you better have something WAAAAAAAY stronger than mace, bitach. better have a .50 elephant gun, cause i use mace for breath fresher.

unreal i fight for the right for losers to hate(dpanther, panthersan) on me and get called names(boo).

i guess someone has to do it........:(

lastly jessica called and i wanted to cancel, cause i had "creepy" feelings for a scared midget that attention whores on a male football board.....she laugh and said "I'll be there in two hours".....
:eek:

Edited by theedaddy, 23 March 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#186 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

fighting for a midget that braggs about doing illegal drugs, what a great country we live in.

what a joke!

#187 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

:lurk5:

#188 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

Posted Image

#189 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:40 PM

(Goes to look for "Sh it Just Got Real" pictures)

#190 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:40 PM

listen woman, i am a single man, that has sex with singles, mmmmkay? i postd that to show what type of women like me. also to get a reaction, which worked. :D

just because you've had creeps after u, that doesnt mean i am, ok? i've had PLENTY of crazy women after me. i even had to go to court after they either f'd with one of cars or one of homes. understand i not some loser on message board, i am who i am. i am a self made man, that killed in order for your freedom here in the states.

you better have something WAAAAAAAY stronger than mace, bitach. better have a .50 elephant gun, cause i use mace for breath fresher.

unreal i fight for the right for losers to hate(dpanther, panthersan) on me and get called names(boo).

i guess someone has to do it........:(

lastly jessica called and i wanted to cancel, cause i had "creepy" feelings for a scared midget that attention whores on a male football board.....she laugh and said "I'll be there in two hours".....
:eek:

Wait, you link your facebook to the huddle and I'M the loser?? :lol: mmkay

#191 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:41 PM

Hey guys, look at this ugly chick I fuged the other night!!! YEAAAA! im cool

Edited by Dpantherman, 23 March 2011 - 05:44 PM.
idk if shes a bitch or not. my bad

#192 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:44 PM

Hey guys, look at this ugly chick I fuged the other night!!! YEAAAA! im cool

Late

#193 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:45 PM

hey, i cant read every post. but it was worth saying twice. I feel better. BTW, work on those filters.

#194 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:47 PM

keep it up, dude.

i have some free time in the coming weeks, i must get permission, BUT i love for you to say ALL that stuff to my face. LOVE!!!!! and you posted on here, so i can find where.........hehehehe, joys of meeting my fans!

i may even send some "friends", i mean it is about bike time. i wonder if a keg of beer, would be enough for a few hells angels to make road trip.....???

Edited by theedaddy, 23 March 2011 - 05:50 PM.

#195 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:48 PM

I'm not sure where this convo got twisted into fighting for your country. It's not like your underlying jokes couldn't come off as creepy. lol Some people might think you're joking, but that doesn't mean others aren't going to think in the back of their minds the old saying, "there's truth to every joke"..

Edited by bleys, 23 March 2011 - 05:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com