Photo
- - - - -

Match.com.....Opinions?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
422 replies to this topic

#181 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 23 March 2011 - 04:53 PM

Tell that girl to put her other chins away if you want to see her again

#182 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

Hey Boo,

I found you a seemingly nice guy.

Says he's got big ol....

#183 boo7382

boo7382

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:17 PM

what i am to to do wait on you??? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! sweety, avery MEN are thee best. we dont lie or BS or take any. understand? we treat our women like queens. o yea she a cuz of mine, look at her eyes and hair- all dark. averys are blond and blue eyes. hitters' wet dream....

i knew you where either scared or attention whoring, its fine by.....trust me I have someone calling me within a couple hours. She is taking ME out on her dime!- still winning!

I may even show jessica my O-face.....:party:

Yeah u forgot the third option...scared attention whoring or just plain have no desire to meet you. Ever consider that? Even if we met in a public place like a tailgate where I knew Id be safe with fellow huddlers around me Id STILL have my mace open and ready.

#184 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:19 PM

Yeah u forgot the third option...scared attention whoring or just plain have no desire to meet you. Ever consider that? Even if we met in a public place like a tailgate where I knew Id be safe with fellow huddlers around me Id STILL have my mace open and ready.

:lol:

Are you really sure about that?

#185 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

listen woman, i am a single man, that has sex with singles, mmmmkay? i postd that to show what type of women like me. also to get a reaction, which worked. :D

just because you've had creeps after u, that doesnt mean i am, ok? i've had PLENTY of crazy women after me. i even had to go to court after they either f'd with one of cars or one of homes. understand i not some loser on message board, i am who i am. i am a self made man, that killed in order for your freedom here in the states.

you better have something WAAAAAAAY stronger than mace, bitach. better have a .50 elephant gun, cause i use mace for breath fresher.

unreal i fight for the right for losers to hate(dpanther, panthersan) on me and get called names(boo).

i guess someone has to do it........:(

lastly jessica called and i wanted to cancel, cause i had "creepy" feelings for a scared midget that attention whores on a male football board.....she laugh and said "I'll be there in two hours".....
:eek:

Edited by theedaddy, 23 March 2011 - 05:38 PM.

#186 theedaddy

theedaddy

living in the present

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:37 PM

fighting for a midget that braggs about doing illegal drugs, what a great country we live in.

what a joke!

#187 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

:lurk5:

#188 Mayor Qumiby

Mayor Qumiby

fug the saints!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

Posted Image

#189 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

TROLLOLOL

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:40 PM

(Goes to look for "Sh it Just Got Real" pictures)

#190 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:40 PM

listen woman, i am a single man, that has sex with singles, mmmmkay? i postd that to show what type of women like me. also to get a reaction, which worked. :D

just because you've had creeps after u, that doesnt mean i am, ok? i've had PLENTY of crazy women after me. i even had to go to court after they either f'd with one of cars or one of homes. understand i not some loser on message board, i am who i am. i am a self made man, that killed in order for your freedom here in the states.

you better have something WAAAAAAAY stronger than mace, bitach. better have a .50 elephant gun, cause i use mace for breath fresher.

unreal i fight for the right for losers to hate(dpanther, panthersan) on me and get called names(boo).

i guess someone has to do it........:(

lastly jessica called and i wanted to cancel, cause i had "creepy" feelings for a scared midget that attention whores on a male football board.....she laugh and said "I'll be there in two hours".....
:eek:

Wait, you link your facebook to the huddle and I'M the loser?? :lol: mmkay