422 replies to this topic

#16 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

Guy in my office is getting married this summer from a girl he met at one of those sites. Couple other guys in my office use it to bang chicks.

#17 TarPanther9180

TarPanther9180

Ready for football

• HUDDLER
  • 4,805 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:02 AM

Never thought those sites really worked...

Back in the day, I think they got bad rep and they were terrible. With technology today, more and more people are doing it. I got tired of meeting stupid whores at the bar, don't date people I work with, and bumping into the "one" at the grocery store with your cart only happens on TV. A lot of other people feel the same way.

#18 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

I tried Match once and had a very bad experience. Granted this was about 8 years ago.

Facebook would have been helpful back then, at least you can go on there and make sure people are telling the truth about themselves.

#19 Joscott

Joscott

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:06 AM

I actually did it once just kind of messing around and pretty much every internet dating stereotype was spot on. Old pictures, 20+ pounds heavier and very strange. It's really hit or miss but it's something more and more people are doing so maybe just try it out for a month.

#20 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:07 AM

Back in the day, I think they got bad rep and they were terrible. With technology today, more and more people are doing it. I got tired of meeting stupid whores at the bar, don't date people I work with, and bumping into the "one" at the grocery store with your cart only happens on TV. A lot of other people feel the same way.

this.

plus a lot of you are assholes and I'm tired of your games.....I mean, I thought we played head games but wow some of your kind just amaze me

Of course, if I get matched with a Steelers fan, I might have to deny :D

#21 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:08 AM

I tried Match once and had a very bad experience. Granted this was about 8 years ago.

Facebook would have been helpful back then, at least you can go on there and make sure people are telling the truth about themselves.

I actually did it once just kind of messing around and pretty much every internet dating stereotype was spot on. Old pictures, 20+ pounds heavier and very strange. It's really hit or miss but it's something more and more people are doing so maybe just try it out for a month.

I would probably just do what Zcustom said....kinda hard to lie about your appearance these days with the prevalence of FB

#22 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,647 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:09 AM

Fine, I will date you Boo.

#23 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

I've never used them but I could see how they could be quite successful as long as you are honest about your information.

#24 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Does this mean you are leaving Adult Friend Finders? Cause I will miss your cam sessions.

#25 PanthaSan

PanthaSan

Sith Bewbie Padawan....

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,860 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

this.

plus a lot of you are assholes and I'm tired of your games.....I mean, I thought we played head games but wow some of your kind just amaze me

Of course, if I get matched with a Steelers fan, I might have to deny :D

Flattery will get you............everywhere. :D

#26 Skew

Skew

GOLD PREMIUM MEMBER

• Moderators
  • 6,187 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

backpage.com works best.

#27 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,614 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:15 AM

Fine, I will date you Boo.

I will need a signed permission slip from wifey notarized....and I don't mean like notarized by Taco....I mean a legit notary

Does this mean you are leaving Adult Friend Finders? Cause I will miss your cam sessions.

No, those will continue as long as you keep paying your monthly subscription fee to me.

Edited by boo7382, 22 March 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#28 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

I met a couple of women on there. One woman, I went out with twice and she told me later that the only reason she joined was to make her ex boyfriend, in her words, "see the light." She broke up with that guy because he wouldn't give her a ring, went out with me and made sure he knew about it. Dude gave her a ring. She called and told me the whole story and apologized to me for doing it that way.

#29 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:17 AM

No, those will continue as long as you keep paying your monthly subscription fee to me.

Whew

#30 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 10:18 AM

I will need a signed permission slip from wifey notarized....and I don't mean like notarized by Taco....I mean a legit notary

I already have one of these, hmmmmmm

:party:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com