Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Yasinskas Speculation: "Real Chance" Smith is Traded

197 posts in this topic

this

if you're going to bump a thread make sure it has a title that won't invoke mass panic

The funny thing is it didn't bother people back in May......I just hate the way fans quit on players...especially a player like Smith who has given everything to Carolina and stuck with them through some CRAPPY Qbs....he basically wasted two years of his career with washed up and rookie Qbs.

The funny thing is it didn't bother people back in May......I just hate the way fans quit on players...especially a player like Smith who has given everything to Carolina and stuck with them through some CRAPPY Qbs....he basically wasted two years of his career with washed up and rookie Qbs.

Yeah people definitely jump to conclusions fast and buy into what the media says. What were Smitty's stats with Moore in the game? Moore sucks but at least he was smart enough to realize if you put the ball anywhere near Smith there is a good chance he gets the ball.

Once again I am exposed as an NFL scout:

Awesome. Trade away one of the only competent offensive players we have, who is on contract for a few more years, for a 4th round pick at best.

Sounds like a swell idea.

Who's the jackhole who bumpped this thread and scared the poo out of everyone?

Who's the jackhole who bumpped this thread and scared the poo out of everyone?

I'm your huckleberry...;)

Almost just cried..... so not even funny. Ughhhh almost died just now

The Huddle should have a Max 2 threads started per week per user rule.

I'm surprised there were so many "fans" in this thread that thought Smith was done. Actually, I take that back. I'm not surprised at all having read some of the other bull**** that gets posted on this forum.

Yup, they gave up on Smitty... Kind of funny in retrospect. Even when I thought there might be the slightest chance of it happening, I had to smack myself and say what would we do without him? Our greatest Panther ever, so glad he came back.

lol Roddy White. Could you imagine Smith's numbers with 115 receptions..?

Someone ban the fine young male who bumped this.

I will be the 1rst one to admit i was WRONG it seem like everytime moore or pickles threw the ball to smitty it was picked off i just KNEW smitty was done i wanted him traded so we could get something but im glad we didnt he still has a lot left in the tank.

Look at Wayne now.....lolz again.

your contradiction still stands. If You say one good WR is only good because he has a good QB, you must say all good WRs are like that. Wayne = Smith of last year.