Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lumps

Walter Main Mock updated: Blaine Gabbert #1

Why not get Dareus and grab Mallett in a later round. I personally think this is the likely scenario. Reality is we are going to keep picking QB's until we get it right.

Gabbert is trash. Why doesn't he get the same treatment as Locker since his performance dropped from the previous. Since when do you suck more than next year and get rewarded for it? It's Gotta be the hair.

Yuck gabbert makes my head hurt. I guess one good pro day is everything.

You realize your candidate couldn't even complete passes to receivers being covered by there own shadows.

You realize your candidate couldn't even complete passes to receivers being covered by there own shadows.

You mean Drew Brees who was 11-20 at his combine?? yeah he sucks too. :rolleyes:

You mean Drew Brees who was 11-20 at his combine?? yeah he sucks too. :rolleyes:

Drew Brees first two years in the NFL were awful, he wasn't anything special until he hooked up with offensive mastermind Sean Payton.

Drew Brees first two years in the NFL were awful, he wasn't anything special until he hooked up with offensive mastermind Sean Payton.

Do you mean like in SD in 2004 when he had 27 TDs and 7 INTS?? Yeah that was awful.

2004-2005 51 TDs and 22 INTS in San Diego. So his last 2 years in SD he average 25.5 tds/season and 11 ints/season.

Yeah he was garbage before he got to New Orleans :rofl:

Do you mean like in SD in 2004 when he had 27 TDs and 7 INTS?? Yeah that was awful.

2004-2005 51 TDs and 22 INTS in San Diego. So his last 2 years in SD he average 25.5 tds/season and 11 ints/season.

Yeah he was garbage before he got to New Orleans :rofl:

2004 was not his first or second year, genius. he also had LT rushing for over 1600 yards and 15 tds each of those years, he was throwing off play action to gates.

also trying to compare newton to Brees is a travesty.

2004 was not his first or second year, genius. he also had LT rushing for over 1600 yards and 15 tds each of those years, he was throwing off play action to gates.

also trying to compare newton to Brees is a travesty.

Apparently you missed this part of your own post

he wasn't anything special until he hooked up with offensive mastermind Sean Payton.

And your right I shouldn't compare Cam to Brees because Cam is rated much higher than Brees was at this point in the process.

:rofl: SO easy :rofl:

Apparently you missed this part of your own post

And your right I shouldn't compare Cam to Brees because Cam is rated much higher than Brees was at this point in the process.

:rofl: SO easy :rofl:

Was he a league mvp? did he win a sb in SD? did he complete 67% of his passes when he was there like he did in new orleans?

Was he a league mvp? did he win a sb in SD? did he complete 67% of his passes when he was there like he did in new orleans?

:confused: So what Brees sucked bc he didn't win a Super Bowl in SD in 4 seasons as the starter??

He only went to a Pro Bowl, the playoffs, and went 22-10 in those two seasons including a 14-2 year.

And you are right he didn't complete 67% of his passes it was only 65% from 2004-2005. So you got me there :thumbsup: :rofl:

:confused: So what Brees sucked bc he didn't win a Super Bowl in SD in 4 seasons as the starter??

He only went to a Pro Bowl, the playoffs, and went 22-10 in those two seasons including a 14-2 year.

And you are right he didn't complete 67% of his passes it was only 65% from 2004-2005. So you got me there :thumbsup: :rofl:

In the offense you mention,he was not the focal point it all was on him like it is in new orleans. you also fail to mention he developed that accuracy with his work ethic, something newton lacks.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GreenvillePanther

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts