This one is for MAV :thumbsup:

#2 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

"He had good presence. That's probably the biggest thing I remember was his presence. We went to dinner with him first, then we had an opportunity to visit with him in the classroom. And he had a pretty relaxed way about him. He was confident. That was interesting," Rivera said on the final day of the owners meetings.
"Then kind of seeing how he was when he came in the next morning to work out, and watch him interact with the people that were there. He was solid. I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, but he was good."
Good enough to with the top pick?
Rivera was not going to tip his hand, but he said Gabbert's high school background in a pro-style offense was evident.
"When you watched him under center and watched the way he went back, you could tell he had experience in it," he said. "He looked fluid."

Read more: http://www.charlotte...l#ixzz1HNMLu1lm

SS? :ihih:

#3 pantherfan81

pantherfan81

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:55 PM

Bastard! :(

#4 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:57 PM

Yeah he did

#5 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,277 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Please no! this can't be happening to us, we're about to draft Clausen's twin!

#6 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,344 posts

Wow. I'm surprised this was in the Observer. I was wrong about Ga-oh, wait, it was Person. That explains it

#7 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,772 posts

:lol:

#8 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:59 PM

Please no! this can't be happening to us, we're about to draft Clausen's twin!

you really have no idea what you're talking about. they are NOT twins.

#9 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,277 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

you really have no idea what you're talking about. they are NOT twins.

Poor footwork, average arm, horrible accuracy, blond hair. If not his brother it must be a distant relative.

#10 YourMomsLover

YourMomsLover

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,871 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

damn Rivera and his non-winning attitude!

#11 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

Poor footwork, average arm, horrible accuracy, blond hair. If not his brother it must be a distant relative.

...lol?

his footwork is probably the best out of any of these "first round" quarterbacks coming out, but he's still a college kid. His arm is pretty good and so is his accuracy, very underrated imo and you can see that against better opponents. Plus, the thing that bugs me most about Clausen is that he just doesn't seem to command people. Nobody has said this is the case with Gabbert, and PLENTY (seemingly Rivera included) have said the total opposite. He's got questions and issues, which is why I don't want to take him at #1, but not because he's Clausen.

Most importantly, you're focusing on the wrong hair metric. It's not just the color you use when evaluating a quarterback, but how he wears it. How can you possibly say no to his hair?!

Posted Image

#12 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:08 PM

I guess this franchise hates non traditional QBs I mean "winning"

Rivera is just scared of Cam Newton's greatness and he doesn't want that to overshadow Rivera's coaching this season. He'd rather "lose" and we'd all rather root for a "losing" team than have a "exciting" QB lead this team. Damn Rivera is just another one of JRs good ole boys

#13 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,277 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

...lol?

his footwork is probably the best out of any of these "first round" quarterbacks coming out, but he's still a college kid. His arm is pretty good and so is his accuracy, very underrated imo and you can see that against better opponents. Plus, the thing that bugs me most about Clausen is that he just doesn't seem to command people. Nobody has said this is the case with Gabbert, and PLENTY (seemingly Rivera included) have said the total opposite. He's got questions and issues, which is why I don't want to take him at #1, but not because he's Clausen.

Most importantly, you're focusing on the wrong hair metric. It's not just the color you use when evaluating a quarterback, but how he wears it. How can you possibly say no to his hair?!

Posted Image

That hair is pretty impressive, better than Tom Brady's.
Posted Image

#14 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,344 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:09 PM

no matter what you think of what he says, Rivera is a nice change from Fox in terms of the answers he is giving to reporters. Sure, it's just more elaborate "he's good, he's good, he's good," but at least he answers questions completely and explains why he thinks every prospect is good. ;)

#15 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

I guess this franchise hates non traditional QBs I mean "winning"

Rivera is just scared of Cam Newton's greatness and he doesn't want that to overshadow Rivera's coaching this season. He'd rather "lose" and we'd all rather root for a "losing" team than have a "exciting" QB lead this team. Damn Rivera is just another one of JRs good ole boys

Dude, don't sweat it Moore is still on the roster. He will finally have his day in the sun this year no matter who we do or don't pick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.