King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:27 PM

I still support Moore.

You flip flop between which black QB you can stand on your box and preach about.

I give props to a lot of QBs on this board. But I only get beat up for supporting the black ones. If its about me just getting any old black QB in there, why aint in here lobbying for Tyrod Taylor, or telling us to trade for T Jax, or even bring in VY? There's one QB since October Ive been proclaiming as the best prospect and the guy we need to go after, while 99% of this board has flip flopped between 3-4 players since then. I understand not everyone is as conservative and firm as I. :cool:

#62 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

I really hope you are just trolling and don't believe the things you post

#63 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:30 PM

A skit by MHS

Huggers: We want Clausen ousted. He is a bum. He has no future.
NFL Experts and coaches: It takes most QBs time to adjust. Clausen was playing too soon under the worst conditions.
Huggers: Waaa. We want Newton because he rushed for 1400 yards and won a title and a trophy.
NFL Experts and coaches: Too soon to write off Clausen and Newton would require a lot of time to get ready.
Huggers: That is OK. We know he will need a year or so. We are patient.
Exit Huggers. NFL experts scratch heads. One vomits because the encounter just made him dumber.

I'm feeling dumber after reading that skit. :puke:

#64 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 17,048 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:38 PM

He did. So did Elway. Time could change that. Until then, another project is not the answer. You know the argument--blah blah.

I would love to see JC turn it around

I think Scherer made everybody he worked with on 2 teams suck. I am interested to see how he does with Shula

Go back and do some research. Make me a list of guys who started 10 games their rookie year and had only 3 TDs all year and a TD/INT ratio of .33.

There is a difference between throwing more INTs than TDs versus perhaps having the fewest TDs in the history of the modern passing game for a QB with 10 full starts and who appeared in a few more games.

Elway threw 7 TDS in 10 starts and 14 Ints. And he won 4 out of 10 games. No comparison really.

#65 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:59 PM

I give props to a lot of QBs on this board. But I only get beat up for supporting the black ones. If its about me just getting any old black QB in there, why aint in here lobbying for Tyrod Taylor, or telling us to trade for T Jax, or even bring in VY? There's one QB since October Ive been proclaiming as the best prospect and the guy we need to go after, while 99% of this board has flip flopped between 3-4 players since then. I understand not everyone is as conservative and firm as I. :cool:

October you wanted Pryor. Didn't want Newton til December I believe. That's more than one. Someone needs to help you with your math.

#66 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:08 PM

October you wanted Pryor. Didn't want Newton til December I believe.

"I believe"? You dont sound very confident in what you're saying. Clear proof you're wrong. In October we didnt know we would be picking first. LOL. Try again, youngster.

By the way, you still havent answered my question about the Panthers and Rivera having Newton so high on their draft board because he's black? Thats what you said about me in December. Are you ready to admit that was the wrong thing to say?

#67 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:17 PM

"I believe"? You dont sound very confident in what you're saying. Clear proof you're wrong. In October we didnt know we would be picking first. LOL. Try again, youngster.

By the way, you still havent answered my question about the Panthers and Rivera having Newton so high on their draft board because he's black? Thats what you said about me in December. Are you ready to admit that was the wrong thing to say?

Where did I say Newton was only high on draft boards because he was black? You said Newton was better than Luck. You didn't provide any reasons other than the fact that Newton was black. I said you liked Newton because he was black. I have yet to see you give any other reason for liking him so how exactly was I wrong?

By the way you said I was a minor yet I'm 18. Ready to admit you were wrong?

#68 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:17 PM

He was sure you wanted Pryor in October. He was unsure when you found out who Newton was, it could have been December, it could have been later, or a little earlier.

I clearly remember you posting a giant picture of Pryor (like you normally do) and saying he should be our draft pick. I responded "Why would we draft another WR"

Learn to read

#69 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:20 PM

He was sure you wanted Pryor in October. He was unsure when you found out who Newton was, it could have been December, it could have been later, or a little earlier.

I clearly remember you posting a giant picture of Pryor (like you normally do) and saying he should be our draft pick. I responded "Why would we draft another WR"

Learn to read

He isn't smart enough to figure that out.

#70 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

http://www.carolinah...st-pick-13.html

Check that out KT. Thread from October and you wanted Pryor not Cam. So please explain to me how you have wanted one guy since October when Pryor and Cam are two different people.

#71 mav1234

mav1234

• ALL-PRO
  • 16,759 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

I actually like Pryor, I just don't know how he'll do in the NFL =|

#72 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:39 PM

I actually like Pryor, I just don't know how he'll do in the NFL =|

I haven't watched Pryor so I have no opinion. Just calling out KT on his bs. I'm sure he won't respond, he never does when I prove him wrong.

#73 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

Pryor sucks he needs too learn how too throw more then The Golden Calf of Bristol. If you want a RB playing QB you be better getting Denard Robinson before Pryor.

#74 Highlandfire

Highlandfire

There can be only one.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,319 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:50 PM

You guys think missing on a quarterback you used a number one pick on is no big deal, eh?

NFL coaches and GMs would tell you otherwise.

The media will love us till he crashes then blame the Panthers Org for not developing him right....till he crashes on 3 other teams. At that time they will say 'well had Carolina had done him right in the first place...'.

Cam Newton is going to be a coach killer I pray its not Rivera. and NO we can't afford to blow this #1 overall pick.

#75 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 10,186 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 10:07 PM

What if we went with your boy Moore again? It wasnt even a year ago you told me on this board he was a better QB than Vick. LMAO. He won 1 game last year. Maybe if he wins 1 game again next season we can pick up your boy Luck. Would that make you happy? Would that make you feel confident? Every year Peppers90 you flip flop from 1 QB to the next.

Ive never said Moore was better than anybody. You must have me confused with someone else. I know you like to to flop between Pryor and Newton though, that is for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com