Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ncguy2184

John Fox on Armanti Edwards....

LOL, we've all be sitting here talking about how bad it looks that we spent the 33rd overall pick in this draft on Armanti, but now that Fox says it we're ready to kill him.

We're fans. We're allowed to comment on that poo.

Fox is no longer apart of the Panthers organization and should worry about his own team before criticizing ours. He's largely to blame for the situation we're in.

Fox was probably against that move when it happened anyway. In fact, I kind of doubt that JC would have been drafted by the Panthers, if it was all up to Fox.

Fox loathed AE all along. What else do you expect from him? It has pretty much been confirmed it was JR's pick.

Yea no kidding, he didnt like any of the draft last year, probably b/c they knew he wouldnt be here all along. He hated Clausen and Edwards picks, you could tell in the post draft presser with him an Hurney.

On another note, someone should ask him his opinion on the The Golden Calf of Bristol pick.

Most guys don't look good when they go through a rookie season without much help from their coaches (which is what Panther insiders would tell you happened with Edwards).

Fox was probably against that move when it happened anyway. In fact, I kind of doubt that JC would have been drafted by the Panthers, if it was all up to Fox.

I agree. Fox would have prefered to of brought in some vet and let Moore battle him in camp. He would have wanted to use the Clausen and AE picks on the OL or DL imo.

Yea no kidding, he didnt like any of the draft last year, probably b/c they knew he wouldnt be here all along. He hated Clausen and Edwards picks, you could tell in the post draft presser with him an Hurney.

On another note, someone should ask him his opinion on the The Golden Calf of Bristol pick.

Who did like those picks, besides Hurney? I don't think Fox minded being a lame duck anywhere near as bad as he disliked having his team picked for him. He knew damn well he would get another job, but he still wanted to win football games.

well, Fox pretty much answered that naming Orton the starter already. No need for competition when Fox makes his mind up.

Most guys don't look good when they go through a rookie season without much help from their coaches (which is what Panther insiders would tell you happened with Edwards).

This is exactly what I was gonna say... let's wait and see what he does when he actually gets some coaching and playing time...

Who did like those picks, besides Hurney? I don't think Fox minded being a lame duck anywhere near as bad as he disliked having his team picked for him. He knew damn well he would get another job, but he still wanted to win football games.

a lot of people liked Clausen. They thought all those who passed on him were foolish and we landed a steal of a goldmind.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jim Bob

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts