Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRONMAN

MJ tells Barnes to ditch the Kobe shoes

thought this was pretty funny

sounds like the team has incentive to get to the final four now. air jordan 11 retro cool greys await.

Gotta be careful recording stuff like this. I know MJ sponsors the Tarheels but him saying he'll go upstairs and get them some shoes could be blown out of proportion by the NCAA nazis, no matter how obvious it is that it's just a kind gesture.

Gotta be careful recording stuff like this. I know MJ sponsors the Tarheels but him saying he'll go upstairs and get them some shoes could be blown out of proportion by the NCAA nazis, no matter how obvious it is that it's just a kind gesture.

I like these types of videos, they give dookies something to cry about. He isn't anywhere near breaking an NCAA rule. UNC Men's Basketball uses a division of Nike known as Jordan Brand.

Some may take the context of what he said & try to twist it, but it doesn't change the fact that it was perfectly fine. In fact, it's just another recruiting tool for UNC. They were talking about Air Jordan's, specifically the Jordan 11, & they told him they didn't get the CoolGrey Jordan 11's.

Simply put: Michael Jordan made a promise to the guys that if they made it to Houston they'd each get whatever shoe they wanted.

I could see how people could get upset over this, because no other school has this type of recruiting. UNC has a basketball family like no other, a great tradition & school, a great/likeable coach, & the greatest recruiting tool of all-time: Michael Jordan.

Hey kids, wanna go to Duke & let Wojo teach you how to slap the floor? Or would you rather go to UNC & kick it with Air Jordan?

Ummm, no... Just no!

The only people that will blow it out of proportion are dookie and state fans.

I like these types of videos, they give dookies something to cry about. He isn't anywhere near breaking an NCAA rule. UNC Men's Basketball uses a division of Nike known as Jordan Brand.

Some may take the context of what he said & try to twist it, but it doesn't change the fact that it was perfectly fine. In fact, it's just another recruiting tool for UNC. They were talking about Air Jordan's, specifically the Jordan 11, & they told him they didn't get the CoolGrey Jordan 11's.

Simply put: Michael Jordan made a promise to the guys that if they made it to Houston they'd each get whatever shoe they wanted.

I could see how people could get upset over this, because no other school has this type of recruiting. UNC has a basketball family like no other, a great tradition & school, a great/likeable coach, & the greatest recruiting tool of all-time: Michael Jordan.

Hey kids, wanna go to Duke & let Wojo teach you how to slap the floor? Or would you rather go to UNC & kick it with Air Jordan?

Quite defensive. Jordan is trying to get in good with barnes cause he is going to draft him in a few months. that is all.

I do like the Kobes though, but those grey 11's are sick

tumblr_lg50ikKfZs1qfoz45.jpg