Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

HGH testing coming in new CBA??...maybe

49 posts in this topic

I didn't notice that, but you are right. However, this recent push by the NFL could mean that the study in the USA Today article has now moved past the vetting/testing phase and is ready for implementation.

lol and maybe the owners are actually losing money

ah, i'm used to being in defend mode over cf being 'dangerous' so i had to attack your technique before i even knew what happened :cool:

i can understand that, but im at one of the best CF gyms in the country apparently and they'll flat out not let some people do any of the heavy olympic lifting/send people out if they're not warming up and stretching properly.

I'd like to take the chance to rehash a post I made on this subject awhile back.

I personally don't have a problem with players using this in rehabilitation settings fwiw :chillpill:

this. good post.

what HGH/HRT is best for is maintaining your hormone levels at peak ideal ratios, not for jacking you up and turning you into superman. it's a performance enhancer because it makes you healthy.

steroids don't make you jacked up either, they just help you in recovery.

they make you healthy

they're going to lose a lot more when 100% of the players are suspended for HGH.

As of 4/13/10 Ceres Nano (the company developing the urine test) is ready to implement the first generation of the test.

source

As of 4/13/10 Ceres Nano (the company developing the urine test) is ready to implement the first generation of the test.

source

this is a press release dude

perhaps you would be interested in investing in that machine that creates free energy? their recent press release says all their public setbacks have been corrected!

steroids don't make you jacked up either, they just help you in recovery.

they make you healthy

I'm not trying to argue the merits of steroids or HGH just the merit of the tests.

well so far you've cited a 3 year old usa today article and a press release you dragged up off google.

these tests have never been successful in the field.

perhaps you should stop arguing for them?

this is a press release dude

perhaps you would be interested in investing in that machine that creates free energy? their recent press release says all their public setbacks have been corrected!

Its a press release for the completion of a development program of testing by Ceres and the US Anti Doping Agency.