Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arizona

113 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Sorry boys, been celebrating this great win. My God. that's all I can say. Derrick Williams is hands down the best team in college basketball. It's not even close. What he did tonight, against a team like Duke shows how great he is, and he's been there for us all season.

We are a dangerous team when we get others to step up. I don't mean to gloat too much, but beating Duke is the greatest feeling ever. I can't stand those bastards.

Peace!!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sorry boys, been celebrating this great win. My God. that's all I can say. Derrick Williams is hands down the best team in college basketball. It's not even close. What he did tonight, against a team like Duke shows how great he is, and he's been there for us all season.

We are a dangerous team when we get others to step up. I don't mean to gloat too much, but beating Duke is the greatest feeling ever. I can't stand those bastards.

Peace!!!

Great game D will is AI times 7. How do Zona keep getting player like AI and Dwill out of no where.

Plus the rest of your team stepped up big time. You better watch out for your coach. Cause after this game NC state will make it rain too get him.

Posted · Report post

You sorry dude riding another teams dick because you can't get over the 17 point asswhipping we put on you.

UNC, the '11 ACC Champions, are still playing. Duke is on their way home.

Posted · Report post

oh well, my bracket is now completely busted...see ya, I won't be here all night.

Posted · Report post

Great game D will is AI times 7. How do Zona keep getting player like AI and Dwill out of no where.

Plus the rest of your team stepped up big time. You better watch out for your coach. Cause after this game NC state will make it rain too get him.

I'm not worried about our coach leaving. If the Duke or UNC job were opening after this year, i'd be worried. But NC state? not one bit. Especially after tonight.

Posted · Report post

UNC, the '11 ACC Champions, are still playing. Duke is on their way home.

Did you send us home sweet heart??? What happen the last time we played????

Worry about your own team stop living thur some other team's Achievement.

Posted · Report post

I'm not worried about our coach leaving. If the Duke or UNC job were opening after this year, i'd be worried. But NC state? not one bit. Especially after tonight.

He was a assistant coach at NCSU and his parents still stay in NC. Plus they may be able too offer more money then Zona. All I'm saying is watch your back for a howl after tonight he just may get a offer he can't refuse from the pack.

Posted · Report post

He was a assistant coach at NCSU and his parents still stay in NC. Plus they may be able too offer more money then Zona. All I'm saying is watch your back for a howl after tonight he just may get a offer he can't refuse from the pack.

Yeah, look out, because Miller will leave a top ten recruiting class and a team he just took to the Elite Eight and brought back to national prominence for a program that can't get out of the shadow of its powerhouse neighbors...

Posted · Report post

koolkatluke....................hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahah how did that ass whupping feel???

yea you beat us by 17, we are still regular season champs and still have the chance to advance farther as a lower seed.

yall got banged tonight, and your only savior irving had a great game

No lie, K screwed dook by bringing irving back. They couldn't get the chemistry right. I actually feel bad for Nolan Smith. He worked his ass off this year, and couldn't have played better. Only to see a freshman who missed almost all the season come in and steal his fire.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, look out, because Miller will leave a top ten recruiting class and a team he just took to the Elite Eight and brought back to national prominence for a program that can't get out of the shadow of its powerhouse neighbors...

Aagin they may be able too offer more money he has roots at NC state. Dam his brother who is with him now played at NC state.

Plus Roy left Kansas after going too the national championship. So what you saying means Jackshit. It has happen before.

Posted · Report post

koolkatluke....................hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahah how did that ass whupping feel???

yea you beat us by 17, we are still regular season champs and still have the chance to advance farther as a lower seed.

yall got banged tonight, and your only savior irving had a great game

No lie, K screwed dook by bringing irving back. They couldn't get the chemistry right. I actually feel bad for Nolan Smith. He worked his ass off this year, and couldn't have played better. Only to see a freshman who missed almost all the season come in and steal his fire.

Hahaha Live on another teams achievement like you always do. SO what if you don't win it are you going too hang a banner saying we went farther YEAH!!!! Wow you really have a loser mentality.

Posted · Report post

Aagin they may be able too offer more money he has roots at NC state. Dam his brother who is with him now played at NC state.

Plus Roy left Kansas after going too the national championship. So what you saying means Jackpoo. It has happen before.

But to leave a prestigious program like Zona for a program like State, especially in the state it's in, doesn't make although that much sense. Not saying State doesn't have a great program with some rich history, but nowhere near what Zona has.