112 replies to this topic

#16 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,989 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:07 AM

oh well, my bracket is now completely busted...see ya, I won't be here all night.

#17 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:09 AM

Great game D will is AI times 7. How do Zona keep getting player like AI and Dwill out of no where.

Plus the rest of your team stepped up big time. You better watch out for your coach. Cause after this game NC state will make it rain too get him.

I'm not worried about our coach leaving. If the Duke or UNC job were opening after this year, i'd be worried. But NC state? not one bit. Especially after tonight.

#18 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:12 AM

UNC, the '11 ACC Champions, are still playing. Duke is on their way home.

Did you send us home sweet heart??? What happen the last time we played????

Worry about your own team stop living thur some other team's Achievement.

#19 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:17 AM

I'm not worried about our coach leaving. If the Duke or UNC job were opening after this year, i'd be worried. But NC state? not one bit. Especially after tonight.

He was a assistant coach at NCSU and his parents still stay in NC. Plus they may be able too offer more money then Zona. All I'm saying is watch your back for a howl after tonight he just may get a offer he can't refuse from the pack.

#20 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:25 AM

He was a assistant coach at NCSU and his parents still stay in NC. Plus they may be able too offer more money then Zona. All I'm saying is watch your back for a howl after tonight he just may get a offer he can't refuse from the pack.

Yeah, look out, because Miller will leave a top ten recruiting class and a team he just took to the Elite Eight and brought back to national prominence for a program that can't get out of the shadow of its powerhouse neighbors...

#21 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:28 AM

koolkatluke....................hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahah how did that ass whupping feel???

yea you beat us by 17, we are still regular season champs and still have the chance to advance farther as a lower seed.

yall got banged tonight, and your only savior irving had a great game

No lie, K screwed dook by bringing irving back. They couldn't get the chemistry right. I actually feel bad for Nolan Smith. He worked his ass off this year, and couldn't have played better. Only to see a freshman who missed almost all the season come in and steal his fire.

#22 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:31 AM

Yeah, look out, because Miller will leave a top ten recruiting class and a team he just took to the Elite Eight and brought back to national prominence for a program that can't get out of the shadow of its powerhouse neighbors...

Aagin they may be able too offer more money he has roots at NC state. Dam his brother who is with him now played at NC state.
Plus Roy left Kansas after going too the national championship. So what you saying means Jackshit. It has happen before.

#23 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:36 AM

koolkatluke....................hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahah how did that ass whupping feel???

yea you beat us by 17, we are still regular season champs and still have the chance to advance farther as a lower seed.

yall got banged tonight, and your only savior irving had a great game

No lie, K screwed dook by bringing irving back. They couldn't get the chemistry right. I actually feel bad for Nolan Smith. He worked his ass off this year, and couldn't have played better. Only to see a freshman who missed almost all the season come in and steal his fire.

Hahaha Live on another teams achievement like you always do. SO what if you don't win it are you going too hang a banner saying we went farther YEAH!!!! Wow you really have a loser mentality.

#24 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:37 AM

Aagin they may be able too offer more money he has roots at NC state. Dam his brother who is with him now played at NC state.
Plus Roy left Kansas after going too the national championship. So what you saying means Jackpoo. It has happen before.

But to leave a prestigious program like Zona for a program like State, especially in the state it's in, doesn't make although that much sense. Not saying State doesn't have a great program with some rich history, but nowhere near what Zona has.

#25 PantherFan52

PantherFan52

The Man

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:38 AM

No, you are dead wrong. They will not be able to offer more money than Arizona. That I can promise you. I could give a fug if he was an assistant at NC State however many years ago.

#26 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:40 AM

I'm living on ACC Regular Season Title against "the best dook team ever"

sucks you can't come up with a decent comeback, I already admitting I was trolling and its working like a charm

#27 cbarrier90

cbarrier90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • LocationBoone, NC

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:44 AM

Plus Roy left Kansas after going too the national championship. So what you saying means Jackpoo. It has happen before.

Some differences:

1. Roy was going back to his alma mater

2. It is debatable which is best, but UNC and Kansas are easily two of the top programs in the nation in terms of tradition. Though Carolina was in a rut at the time, Roy probably knew he could bring them back to prominence quickly.

3. There is a good enough basketball tradition at State that they could become an ACC contender again, but right now Miller has a program with just as good a tradition in the Elite Eight, that has a chance to be a perennial front-runner in an up-and-coming Pac 10 conference. (Edit: THB89 beat me to it)

Not saying Miller WON'T leave, I just don't see why he would given his current situation.

#28 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:45 AM

But to leave a prestigious program like Zona for a program like State, especially in the state it's in, doesn't make although that much sense. Not saying State doesn't have a great program with some rich history, but nowhere near what Zona has.

State has 2 national title. Zona has 1. They are in what is usely the best conference for college basketball. They have a crazy fan base wating too be good again. Plus he can make his name by playing against the best every year.

I'm not saying it's going too happen but it's not impossible??

#29 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,357 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:46 AM

switching to becoming a state fan now are we?

lol ok I'm being a douche I'm going to stop

#30 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:50 AM

I'm living on ACC Regular Season Title against "the best dook team ever"

sucks you can't come up with a decent comeback, I already admitting I was trolling and its working like a charm

I'm living off a 2-1 head too head against your ass. I can't live off of what you did against other teams (like you do). I only care about what we did when we saw you head too head this season. Which is beat you twice...

How is that for a comeback????

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.