112 replies to this topic

#46 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:30 AM

UNC lost Hansbrough, Lawson, Ellington, Green, & Frasor. That's the top 4 players on the team, including an all-time great. The '10 Heels were terrible, there's no denying that, but it wasn't the same team. Not even close. That's like saying the '99 Bulls failed because they didn't 4-peat after Jordan retired.

Duke returned it's top 2 players, SR All-American Singler & SR All-American Smith, & added a FR PG who will be the #1 pick in the NBA Draft this summer. They also added Curry, a better perimeter player than the '10 Duke team had.

So in summary:

UNC: Lost 4 starters & the 6th man. Struggled in '10 with an extremely young & inexperienced squad.

Duke: Returned 2 SR All-American's, added a FR PG who will be #1 in this years NBA Draft, & Curry-one of the best perimeter players in the conference.

Beat up on cupcakes in November, then a weak ACC field before losing to UNC in the season finale, for the ACC Championship. Coach K gets a moral victory by defeating UNC in the ACCT title game. Duke pummels a 16 seed in Rd 1, gets lucky & holds on to beat MU in Rd 2, & then get destroyed by a #5 seed in the Sweet 16.

Looks to me like the choke artists are the fools in Durrr-um.

Stop with the excuse loser!!!! You are UNC a "BLUE BLOOD" you don't rebuild or missed the NCAA tourney.

Their was no crying or NIT when you lost FELTON, MAY, Williams, MCCANTS, and Another Williams. You made the tourney that year.

You didn't bring in Jack in the Box all Americans did you??? You also had Thompson and Ginyard on that team who were player on the Championship team.

So please stop with your loser Mentality. WE lost Zona they beat us (not you) no excuse. I will take a rubbing from Zona fans they deserve it they kick our ass.

But you Tarhole's who team is 2,000 miles away in New Jersey can go too hell. You had nothing too do with this game how you can gloat about us losing too another team that had nothing too do with you is Crazy.

#47 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

Somebody needs a hug.

#48 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:08 AM

Somebody needs a hug.

That's your only comeback when you know I'm telling the truth.

Celebrating another team win over us when it has nothing too do with you is a bitchass move.

#49 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,117 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

Celebrating another team win over us when it has nothing too do with you is a bitchass move.

there is a whole poo load of bitchass doookie fans then... watch out throwing stones at glass houses..

HAHAHAHAHA DOOOKIES LOST in the SWEET 16... BEST TEAM EVAAAAR! NATIONAL CHAM---- wait, nevermind...

#50 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:14 AM

there is a whole poo load of bitchass doookie fans then... watch out throwing stones at glass houses..

HAHAHAHAHA DOOOKIES LOST in the SWEET 16... BEST TEAM EVAAAAR! NATIONAL CHAM---- wait, nevermind...

That them not me and yes Duke fans that do that are bitchass fans. So yes I will throw stones at your cheapass house or apt. or trailer.

#51 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:15 AM

But you Tarhole's who team is 2,000 miles away in New Jersey can go too hell. You had nothing too do with this game how you can gloat about us losing too another team that had nothing too do with you is Crazy.

You mean like this :

Whatever you use 2 make you feel better. We barely lost 2 maybe the 2nd best team in the ACC at their house. You lost by "20" too a bAAAAAAAAAD Gtech team. Are you serious??

Your were having a field day when UNC lost to Gtech. Last year you had a great time seeing UNC down. But now that Duke do not live up to the expectations and UNC do there sure is a different tune to the song.

Sure you aren't just mad ;)

#52 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,117 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:18 AM

You mean like this :

Your were having a field day when UNC lost to Gtech. Last year you had a great time seeing UNC down. But now that Duke do not live up to the expectations and UNC do there sure is a different tune to the song.

OH poo.. KOOLKATLUKE JUST GOT S.HITTED ON LIKE DERREK WILLIAMS DID TO SINGLER!

vaguely familiar tooooooooooooooo...

Dookies get tea bagged often.. not surprised.

#53 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:19 AM

You mean like this :

That wasn't me I wasn't even in the country when you lost I didn't find out until 2 weeks later.

#54 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,117 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:20 AM

aright, I have more work to do..

koolkat, I'm just pouring it on because of how you are reacting.. lol

sorry for your loss..

#55 klumme

klumme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:21 AM

That wasn't me I wasn't even in the country when you lost I didn't find out until 2 weeks later.

Haha sure it was...

http://www.carolinah...y-yaaaaaay.html

#56 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:24 AM

Look, if you keep on having your mental breakdown you'll be getting no hug from me. Take three deep breaths, exhale slowly while repeating this mantra "It's only a game, I CAN hold it together".

#57 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Haha sure it was...

No actually it wasn't dumbass my son knows my sign in as well and he's 13 so I expect him too be a punkass fan. Which I'm working on him as well.

#58 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:28 AM

Haha sure it was...

OMG...he IS having a nervous breakdown. :eek:

#59 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:29 AM

No actually it wasn't dumbass my son knows my sign in as well and he's 13 so I expect him too be a punkass fan. Which I'm working on him as well.

Can you tell your "son", to get off the computer now...he is making you look very bad.

#60 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:30 AM

Look, if you keep on having your mental breakdown you'll be getting no hug from me. Take three deep breaths, exhale slowly while repeating this mantra "It's only a game, I CAN hold it together".

I'll take grief from Zona fans they deserve it. They kick our ass. I don't see why I should take grief from Tarhole's. When we beat you twice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.