Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kitten Diver

GritsRGreat and BigCatDaddy...

Typical UNC fans. You'll see 3 to 5 thread of their nonsense whenever Duke loses but you'll see none of it from Duke fans after any of their wins over UNC.

Honest mistake. I didn't see bigcatdaddy anywhere on the board, but I did see Kkl coming out with the fire. I'll give you that I didn't see many stats in Kkl's posts, but the length and quickness of response to any and all naysayers were spot on.:cheers2:

Well if you wanna see a David vs Goliath dunk, check this out:

Oh how I wish Kenny George was wearing a dook uniform

">

Typical UNC fans. You'll see 3 to 5 thread of their nonsense whenever Duke loses but you'll see none of it from Duke fans after any of their wins over UNC.

THAT'S WHY I'M ON HERE TALKING S.HIT!

ONLY because your fans DOOOOOOOOOOO that s.hit...

:smilielol5: @ that comment

In fairness, you couldn't start a UNC thread to discuss squat for the last 14 months (before these last 2) without some smartass Duke, UK, State or anti-UNC fan coming in and derailing the conversation into a bash... So 'those' fans you are describing come from all over... Quite a few Duke fans took far too much joy in making it a long summer for us Heels fans, and can likely expect the same in return... Not pointing this statement at either side specifically, but if you can't take it, you'd best be careful what you dish out... What is 'typical' though, is that the fans who come in here and talk trash after Duke beats UNC, or UNC beats Duke, are nowhere to be found when their team loses... It's an unfortunate burden that rational fans are forced to bear that weight, but is what it is...