Photo
- - - - -

Hansflop strikes again!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
31 replies to this topic

#16 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:40 PM

Remember the last year in the tourney when Carolina smoked Louisville?? Or a few years ago when we crushed them in the Final Four? I do!

#17 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:07 PM

Hansblow gets way with a poo load of calls and gets all the calls in the world don't fuging deny it...

#18 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:32 PM

Hansblow gets way with a sh*t load of calls and gets all the calls in the world don't f*cking deny it...

Typical bitter NC State fan.:rolleyes:

#19 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:59 PM

Im not going to deny it, Im going to enjoy it just like you would. In the event that State ever gets a above average player again youd be pretty pumped if your guy got some calls. And no Costner isnt a star player, maybe in Raleigh but not in the rest of the country.

#20 panthersphan

panthersphan

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,546 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:03 AM

That kid NEVER blinks...dude's a freak...

Tyyyyyyyler...ugh...will be glad when he's gone next year!

#21 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

The thing about Tyler is you love him or you hate him...nothing in between!

#22 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 12:39 PM

Hansblow gets way with a sh*t load of calls and gets all the calls in the world don't f*cking deny it...

lmfao... that dude gets hit in the mouth so much, he deserves a call every now and then.

Put your hate away, SON!

Then again, I'd hate him too if I had to lose to him...

#23 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 01:23 PM

Only Tyler Hansbrough could sprint from under the basket to the three point line, never stopping once, and draw a charge on Greg Pawlus in Cameron Indoor Stadium. For a stiff white boy, he sure does some amazing things.

#24 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

Only Tyler Hansbrough could sprint from under the basket to the three point line, never stopping once, and draw a charge on Greg Pawlus in Cameron Indoor Stadium. For a stiff white boy, he sure does some amazing things.

I don't care who you are that was funny

#25 DWill

DWill

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

Hey Ncstatefan, what gives you the right to come on here talking college bball. You wouldn't know what good college bball looked like if it slapped your mom in the mouth. Don't come on this board again until a Tarheel gives you permission.

Edited by DWill, 17 February 2009 - 10:23 PM.

#26 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 10:28 PM

super

#27 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 17 February 2009 - 11:06 PM

I think you have to see Tyler play in person to understand the energy and intensity he plays with...THat guy never stops. I can understand why his opponents get frustrated with him. He's the Dennis Rodman of college hoops.

#28 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 09:22 AM

I think you have to see Tyler play in person to understand the energy and intensity he plays with...THat guy never stops. I can understand why his opponents get frustrated with him. He's the Dennis Rodman of college hoops.

Not even fuging close. Tyler is intense and hustles on every play, but no way is he like Rodman. Rodman was a freak on the boards and on defense. Tyler gets rebounds just cause he is basically stronger and bigger then most in college. Also Tyler couldn't win defensive player of the year if he was playing middle school kids. By far the dumbest homeristic comment ever made about Tyler

#29 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:39 AM

Not even f*cking close. Tyler is intense and hustles on every play, but no way is he like Rodman. Rodman was a freak on the boards and on defense. Tyler gets rebounds just cause he is basically stronger and bigger then most in college. Also Tyler couldn't win defensive player of the year if he was playing middle school kids. By far the dumbest homeristic comment ever made about Tyler

I can see a comparison, simply in terms of motor. But you're right....Hansborough > Rodman offensively. Rodman > Hansborough defensively. Completely different players in that respect.

I respect Hansborough. I really do. It's the referees who let him take four steps or give him every call when UNC is 10 points down that make me sick. The opponent has busted its ass to get a 10-point lead on UNC, and time and time again the calls start going one way until UNC is back in it. I've seen that movie hundreds of times over the years.

#30 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 10:51 AM

I can see a comparison, simply in terms of motor. But you're right....Hansborough > Rodman offensively. Rodman > Hansborough defensively. Completely different players in that respect.

I respect Hansborough. I really do. It's the referees who let him take four steps or give him every call when UNC is 10 points down that make me sick. The opponent has busted its ass to get a 10-point lead on UNC, and time and time again the calls start going one way until UNC is back in it. I've seen that movie hundreds of times over the years.

I'll give you that but Rodman did average 26 points in college one year. It was on a crap team though. He also lead the NBA in field goal % one year. He just never really tried to score points he just liked to defend and get boards. But he did say if had to make a lay up he would probably miss it.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com