Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To the people who say "Smokescreen!"

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Haha no. I could care less

JOAT please educate, this is your specialty :D.

I would hate for you to have that whole 14000 rep since you are ashamed, so I helped you out and took away some...you're welcome.

1 person likes this

Posted

JOAT please educate, this is your specialty :D.

I would hate for you to have that whole 14000 rep since you are ashamed, so I helped you out and took away some...you're welcome.

Ashamed? lol. I'm just making a point about people saying smokescreen. The only ones offended are those who say it. I'm guessing your one of them. Go ahead and take some rep away, I decided to be kind and help you out by taking some from you too :lol:

Posted

Ashamed? lol. I'm just making a point about people saying smokescreen. The only ones offended are those who say it. I'm guessing your one of them. Go ahead and take some rep away, I decided to be kind and help you out by taking some from you too :lol:

lol

proof you care.

you're an idiot.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol

proof you care.

you're an idiot.

Nah, it's proof that I'm a prick :lol:

Posted

screenosmoke

1 person likes this

Posted

Haha no. I could care less about pie or rep. All it is, is personal fulfillment to those who desire the less meaningful things in life. How I'm a hypocrite for hating everyone posting "smokescreen" is beyond me.

really? If I neg you for the next 5 days, How long before you start a thread complaining about it?

1 person likes this

Posted

imager.php?id=106772&t=o

Tokescreens are better and more funner.

1 person likes this

Posted

really? If I neg you for the next 5 days, How long before you start a thread complaining about it?

I never started a thread complaining about rep. I started a thread complaining about people who chant smokescreen on every thread (which some how ends up about Cam Newton). I would only return the favor Jangler ;)

Posted

I started the smokescreen thingy....you can neg me all day and night if you like....when I figure out how to neg....I'll return the favor...

Posted

I started the smokescreen thingy....you can neg me all day and night if you like....when I figure out how to neg....I'll return the favor...

I don't ever neg rep anyone. I just find the smokescreen thing old. I'm only blowing this out of proportion to take my mind off of all the Newton threads.

Posted

oh for peaks sake.

Posted

My nuts itch...

1 person likes this