Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Elite 8

Now why can't the NCAA Football wizards get the sticks out of their asses and build a tournament??? there are 'Butlers' in football too.

This day is taking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long

And now the rest of your night will be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long

And now the rest of your night will be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long

hahahahaha, a couple of buddies are bringing over some Cap'n to celebrate.

On a side note, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Gus Johnson, but he has between poo this tourny. First, he asked Reggie if BYU should foul when the game was tied. Then on numerous occasions he said Mack was a senior, he's only a junior. Come on Gus, we expect better!!!

On a sider note, anyone else see Reggie stand up after Mack's three, I love Reggie.

kemba walker 1-6. as good as williams is, arizona's ability to shutdown star players on the other team is becoming their strong point. nolan didn't have much success either

hahahahaha, a couple of buddies are bringing over some Cap'n to celebrate.

On a side note, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Gus Johnson, but he has between poo this tourny. First, he asked Reggie if BYU should foul when the game was tied. Then on numerous occasions he said Mack was a senior, he's only a junior. Come on Gus, we expect better!!!

On a sider note, anyone else see Reggie stand up after Mack's three, I love Reggie.

Apparently Gus blew his load during the Pac-10 CCG

Arizona loses. Great year for them regardless. UConn is looking like a strong contender.

Agreed. I can't be any prouder of my cats than I already am. We were maybe ranked top 40 pre-season and to be in the elite 8.. It's just phenomenal.

Uconn is going to be so tough to beat because all of the focus goes to Kemba which leaves the door open for people like Napier, and Lamb to get really good looks throughout the entire game.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    DoverDemon