• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dpantherman

Elite 8

hahahahaha, a couple of buddies are bringing over some Cap'n to celebrate.

On a side note, I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Gus Johnson, but he has between poo this tourny. First, he asked Reggie if BYU should foul when the game was tied. Then on numerous occasions he said Mack was a senior, he's only a junior. Come on Gus, we expect better!!!

On a sider note, anyone else see Reggie stand up after Mack's three, I love Reggie.

Apparently Gus blew his load during the Pac-10 CCG

Arizona loses. Great year for them regardless. UConn is looking like a strong contender.

Agreed. I can't be any prouder of my cats than I already am. We were maybe ranked top 40 pre-season and to be in the elite 8.. It's just phenomenal.

Uconn is going to be so tough to beat because all of the focus goes to Kemba which leaves the door open for people like Napier, and Lamb to get really good looks throughout the entire game.

So who's ready to go to the final 4 this evening?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So who's ready to go to the final 4 this evening?

Was about to order a Butler Final Four shirt last night, then I laughed and remembered that Carolina plays today. So I'm just a little pumped.

VCU is on a 20-4 run right now after Kansas opened with the first 6 points of the game. Can they stay the course and Shaka the world?

Florida State should have beaten this VCU team, but they are kicking the crap out of Kansas? I was expecting the opposite today. Kansas can still win it, but damn.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    canvas stand

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts