Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Embarrassing pics of Cam surface...

44 posts in this topic

Posted

only the sheep think its racist

White sheep or Black sheep? :lol:

Posted

it's making fun of the people trying too hard to find faults in Cam

see this thread

1 person likes this

Posted

Whether it's racist or not, it's not even funny. Lot's of racist things are funny, this isn't close. I mean, I thought it was a bag of jerky and a bottle of champagne......just a poor effort overall.

Posted

dcshh2.jpg

ZZZOMG!!! WTF?????

dat soo stoopid i had to laff.

1 person likes this

Posted

I mean really, he's never been cited as even drinking. And you put some weed and a pipe in his mouth? I wonder where you got the idea. These are the racist undertones people speak of that no one seems to see. I'm sure someone will come along and be like it's just a joke. No big deal. And you wonder why my says the things he does

If you couldn't tell by the OP (hint: I don't really know Adam Schefter) and the sh*tty 'shop job, that was the entire point of the whole thread. I was making fun of those racial undertones you speak of. Compared to many college and NFL players, Newton is damn near an angel. It was a parody of those who want to find anything they can to bash him.

Maybe you assumed because I don't want to draft him, that I was trying to bash him too, but that was not the case.

Posted

I mean really, he's never been cited as even drinking. And you put some weed and a pipe in his mouth? I wonder where you got the idea. These are the racist undertones people speak of that no one seems to see. I'm sure someone will come along and be like it's just a joke. No big deal. And you wonder why my says the things he does

So you're implying that people of African descent smoke weed with a pipe? Or you're going to assume that the artist responsible for the rendition of the posted picture is white because he can use a computer, and is thereby instantly racist.

I'm horribly offended. Not all white people are skilled with Photoshop, and sometimes pipes are better with some water in them :(

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys I'm pretty sure that picture is photoshopped.

Posted

I want these wasted 30 seconds of my life back.