Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanceUSMC

Gratz UK

UNC is back... that's all I have to say..

Elite 8, FOOOOOK DOOOOOOOK HAHAHAHAAH

Not taking anything away from Harrellson, but how did that goofy kid ever get even a sniff from a mid-major like Kentucy??

;-)

I hate UNC lost this game because we couldn't hit a few baskets... we are our own worst enemy.

not a fan of either team but i thought UNC had a ton fouls NOT called for them. but, UK kept hitting big 3's when it seemed UNC could take the lead.

Yep not being able to hit a couple of three's did us in something for them to work on now that the season is over. And now comes the waiting game of who stays and who goes hopefully nobody leaves!!

not a fan of either team but i thought UNC had a ton fouls NOT called for them. but, UK kept hitting big 3's when it seemed UNC could take the lead.

you are a good example of dook fans who I can't talk poo about... thanks.

You've got to learn what the ref's are calling. Other than that 3 pointer by Barnes (I thought a foul should have been called on that one), i thought most of the fouls were justified. There were a lot of no calls, but it's always been like that in the tourney.