• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NanceUSMC

HELL of a season HEELS!

I've been waiting for next year, since the end of last year. I really didn't think we'd win the ACC regular season (I thought we would be top 3 though), or advance to the elite 8...so this year has certainly met and exceeded my expectations. Next year is a different story. My expectations (tempered by who goes and who stays of course) next year are to win the ACC regular season/ACC tourney and at least make the final four if not win it all.

I've been waiting for next year, since the end of last year. I really didn't think we'd win the ACC regular season (I thought we would be top 3 though), or advance to the elite 8...so this year has certainly met and exceeded my expectations. Next year is a different story. My expectations (tempered by who goes and who stays of course) next year are to win the ACC regular season/ACC tourney and at least make the final four if not win it all.

Same here....plus McAdoo was considering graduating high school early to join the team, so everyone knew (after the twins decided to jump ship) that Carolina was going to struggle...but luckily the play of two freshmen turned it around (the freshmen didn't do that last year).

if Henson and Barnes come back, that's a realistic exectation..

all of our guys with another year of experience.. Marshall, ftw..

I hadn't seen him yet... He looks pretty darn good..........

Imagine Bullock, Hairston, and McDonald living up to their 3 point shooting hype..

if we get 2 or 3 years out of these kids, we will have one incredible team.

especially if we can recruit Coleman in 2012 and bring back a Sean May type presence inside.

Imagine Bullock, Hairston, and McDonald living up to their 3 point shooting hype..

if we get 2 or 3 years out of these kids, we will have one incredible team.

especially if we can recruit Coleman in 2012 and bring back a Sean May type presence inside.

I wish I could have went to this game last year in the state playoffs (Hairston vs Bullock)

Oh dear...I haven't seen this before...just ran across it looking up these videos. Hairston dunks from one step inside free throw line...during an effin' game!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Subzero

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts