Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Braves thread

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Embarrassing

Ok, so I don't think the Braves can get much more beat up.

McCann to the 15 day DL after this ridiculous game.

Chipper still sore, came back to quick

Schafer fracturing his finger and getting HBP on same hand tonight.

Medlen set back in rehab from tj

Alex Gonzalez being useless

Posted · Report post

The Braves and Pirates are in a pitching duel in the top of the 18th inning

Posted · Report post

OMG Scott Proctor on the right side of a walk off tonight....thank God its finally over.

What a horrible call by the Ump, they wanted to get out of there.

Posted · Report post

Worst call ever LMFAO. And I am as big a Braves fan as there is

Posted · Report post

The ump was awful all game. That was such a bad call. That would have been a double play too.

Braves still need help in the bullpen and need to make an acquisition for a bat as well.

Posted · Report post

The ump was awful all game. That was such a bad call. That would have been a double play too.

Braves still need help in the bullpen and need to make an acquisition for a bat as well.

That wasn't just a bad call. That was seriously the worst call I have EVER seen watching sports. It couldn't have been more obvious that the runner was out, people in the outfield seats could see that. Damn shame too because the Pirates are fighting the a playoff spot and every game matters to them. Ump could have just ended their season.

Posted · Report post

Not trying to justify his miscall but I can see why he called it that way. In one angle it looks like he swiped and potentially missed. Watching it live I thought he was out and was shocked as anyone to see the safe call but i guess from his angle at full speed he saw a miss.

The dude was bad all game with his low strike zone. There's a reason McClouth and Fredi were ejected.

Posted · Report post

I support the ump. The guy was not tagged. There was one front shot angle of it, but even then it wasn't definitive. Good call by the ump. The catcher should've done a better job of tagging him. I don't understand why everyone is up in arms over it.

Posted · Report post

Braves are really struggling as of late to score with runners in scoring position. We are getting people on but not getting them in. Also a lot of these missed scoring opportunities are coming with less than 2 outs. AGon is really a rally killer. Hopefully he can get over his slump.

Posted · Report post

Oh yeah, AGon swings at everything and is a double play waiting to happen. I'm hoping that the Braves will look to upgrade SS next year. His defense is not good enough for his horrible offense.

But atleast they are starting to hit, and Dan Uggla pushing his streak to over 20 games has been well overdo.

One thing that's been killing us of lately is the bunt, I think they have been doing too much of it only to shoot themselves in the foot. Hopefully with a guy like Bourn, we wont need to bunt him over and I'd like to see Heyward get some more chances to take a base.

Posted · Report post

Lowe GTFO

Posted · Report post

The Proctologist is finally gone, and is replaced by one of the Four Horsemen, Arodys Vizcaino, finally!