Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Did Nawrocki cross the line?

233 posts in this topic

:lol: It was funny as hell to me... picturing you... ah well. I know you get it.;)I'm not as much of a comedian as you are.

That was probably the biggest fail of a thread I've ever seen. The only response you got was someone telling you how ghey it was.

You can keep trying though. :smilielol5:

I would hardly compare an ignorant comment by a GM which was heavily criticized as equivalent to the months of constant critiques and comments made about Newton. You are really stretching to make a point.

Frankly given what we now about Bryant they should have looked a little deeper. Apparently he was buying jewelry on "credit" well before he graduated college. Why didn't any of that come up?? Because people were not looking that deep into his background.

Again, this isn't unique or new. It's just new to us because we have the #1 pick this offseason. Next year it'll probably be someone else's turn, and the debate will likely be just as contentious (especially if the top choices are quarterbacks).

As to whether teams should have looked deeper into Bryant, a lot of them did. They're the ones that didn't draft him.

The one that did? Well...are you really surprised?

But really, why should we care how much money Dez Bryant owes someone, or whether he gets tossed from a mall for violating dress code?

But really, why should we care how much money Dez Bryant owes someone, or whether he gets tossed from a mall for violating dress code?

That's a whole other debate, honestly.

If I'm his employer, heck yes I care, and I want to know, and I'll put his can in a sling for it too.

Do fans need to know? Probably not, but as long as the press reports it and people take interest, it'll be there.

I personally don't give a rat's ass who designed the dress Angelina Jolie wore to the Oscars, but somebody does :sosp:

That's a whole other debate, honestly.

If I'm his employer, heck yes I care, and I want to know, and I'll put his can in a sling for it too.

Do fans need to know? Probably not, but as long as the press reports it and people take interest, it'll be there.

I personally don't give a rat's ass who designed the dress Angelina Jolie wore to the Oscars, but somebody does :sosp:

We just need to keep in mind these guys are athletes, not someone in a public office. Give them hell for being late for meetings, absolutely, or anything else that has a direct impact on the team.

But in my mind, if someone is stupid enough to spend themselves into bankruptcy, that is their business. Same on the mall thing, it is juvenile and stupid, but is not a big deal in relation to a team.

Aquib Talib

Yes, Aqib Talib. That is the kind of behavior that should concern any team.

can't spell Aqib Talib's name right

can't spell Aqib Talib's name right

My sincerest apologies to the Talib family and anyone else I offended with my spelling of his name.

Yes, Aqib Talib. That is the kind of behavior that should concern any team.

Any behavior that may risk the player being available to the team should be a concern