Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The debate is Cam vs. Not Cam, not Cam vs. Player X

81 posts in this topic

Posted

Anybody else find it interesting that the anti-Cam crowd has been unable to rally around a player to challenge Cam for the #1 pick spot? All they do is bitch and moan about how picking Cam will be the end of the world, but every alternative player they trot out is quickly crushed and laughed and booed off the stage. Nobody's gained any traction at all throughout the whole process because of how bad the arguments have been for actually drafting someone else.

Any anti-Cammer want to try and explain why you guys haven't been able to come up with an alternative player other than the non-existent NotCam that can't be drafted?

Posted

Have you not been reading these posts at all?

80% if Cam VS Gabbert.

Posted

Dareus

FYL

Posted

Do you just ignore any post that doesn't contain Cam Newton? How have you missed all the countless posts by people saying Dareus? Or the posts saying "if it must be a QB, prefer Gabbert"?

Posted

Have you not been reading these posts at all?

80% if Cam VS Gabbert.

Sorry kiddo, having Blaine Gabbert in your avatar doesn't mean that the majority of the anti-Cammers want him. The very next post after yours randomly lists Dareus for example.

Posted

I've seen about an equal mix of Peterson/Dareus/Gabbert with a dash of Green/Fairley/Miller thrown in. Nobody is even close to Cam for #2 in support whoever that player is.

Posted

Sorry kiddo, having Blaine Gabbert in your avatar doesn't mean that the majority of the anti-Cammers want him. The very next post after yours randomly lists Dareus for example.

Okay, I am going to go find a couple hundred posts from "Cam haters" that would prefer Gabbert.

Want me to also find the posts for Dareus, Fairley, Green, and Peterson?

Posted

SMF is wrong again in his generalizations.

I've been saying Dareus for a while now at 1.

Posted

It's just another one of these threads

"If you don't like Cam you are a Hater, racist, anti-cammer"

I am getting tired of it tbh.

Posted

I would have thought that you guys would have settled on AJ Green seeing as how most draft analysts consider him to be the best overall player available. That would have your two camps of Most Important Need Position (Newton) and BPA (Green) facing off against each other.

Posted

That's the first I've seen of that thread and I'm here everyday. And there have been other threads showing an equal mix of the non-Cam choices. Heck, take a look at the guys in this thread claiming Gabbert is easily the #1 alternative they want lol.