• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#16 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:37 PM

here I was thinking patrick peterson was the #1 on the consensus big board so it is probably not true that all experts say AJ Green is #1 (especially since some have him below Julio Jones lol)... but he's a CB, and I think we have a bigger need at DT. http://walterfootbal...011bigboard.php for at least some of the big name big boards

#17 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:41 PM

http://www.carolinah...st-overall.html

http://www.carolinah...ing-at-1-a.html

All it took was a search... Dareus very close and PP too on one thread.. Another has PP by a Mile.

2 more threads different than TRD's

Edited by ElkinPanthersFan, 31 March 2011 - 04:45 PM.

#18 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,833 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:52 PM

Thanks, all of these polls are wildly different except Cam is consistently getting a ton of support. You guys can't make up your mind and look like you're backing someone new every week.

#19 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

Failed thread is failed

#20 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,966 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 04:57 PM

Maybe because Those who do not want Cam realize that there are no real players worthy of the pick this year.

We are not taking Cam. So argue away.

#21 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,489 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:02 PM

What's your point? If anything, I'd say it's a byproduct of a draft containing a weak quarterback class and several talented players at positions that Carolina could reasonably upgrade.

#22 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:03 PM

This reminds me so much of someone who is no longer with us- it's sad.

#23 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:04 PM

Thanks, all of these polls are wildly different except Cam is consistently getting a ton of support. You guys can't make up your mind and look like you're backing someone new every week.

Pantherfan81, Blackcatgrowl, Second City Panther, Teeray, and ncmonzta make up nearly all the Cam Newton Threads or posts on him. Mr. Scot has some Newton threads started as counterplay to it. As far as saying Cam is getting a ton of support is measured in both positive and negative posts, then fine. However, if you examine why there are so many threads for him it comes back to roughly the same 10 or so people posting in them. You can't generalize that way.

I've been on board the PP Train for more than 2 months now.

#24 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

Pantherfan81, Blackcatgrowl, Second City Panther, Teeray, and ncmonzta make up nearly all the Cam Newton Threads or posts on him. Mr. Scot has some Newton threads started as counterplay to it. As far as saying Cam is getting a ton of support is measured in both positive and negative posts, then fine. However, if you examine why there are so many threads for him it comes back to roughly the same 10 or so people posting in them. You can't generalize that way.

Damn you and your logic.

#25 ElkinPanthersFan

ElkinPanthersFan

Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:07 PM

Damn you and your logic.

:(

#26 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,833 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:09 PM

Maybe because Those who do not want Cam realize that there are no real players worthy of the pick this year.

We are not taking Cam. So argue away.

So you want us to pass?

#27 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,833 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:11 PM

A guy who wants a good football player?

Do you have to be a crybaby about it? If you want to call me an anti-Gabberter because he sucked donkey dick in college and there's zero reason he should go in the first round, much less #1 overall? Go right ahead! Call me an anti-Dareuser or anti-Fairleyer too, what difference does it make?

#28 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:12 PM

I here Dareus, Green, and Gabbert... but why? It can't possibly based on on-field production the only guys that should be taken #1 based on on-field production are Cam Newton, Patrick Peterson, or Nick Fairley.

Edited by CarolinaPanthers8789, 31 March 2011 - 05:19 PM.

#29 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,833 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:14 PM

How is it generalizing to say you guys haven't gotten behind a single alternative player to challenge Cam? In this thread alone, you have guys saying within just a few posts that Dareus, Gabbert, AND Peterson are the alternative pick. That's exactly my point.

#30 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 31 March 2011 - 05:16 PM

I'm just not a fan of one year wonders with numerous red flags.

Dareus was very good the last two years, is a saint compared to Newton and fills a huge need.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com