Photo
- - - - -

Justin Williams Out

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ncstatefan

Ncstatefan

GO PACK!!!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:39 PM

Source : http://hurricanes.nh...rticleid=409542

Justin Williams, who left the game early in the Sabres game on Sunday, is now said to have fractured a bone in his hand and will miss a month. I believe Eaves will be taking his spot on the second line with Cullen/Whitney.

Willy has been injury prone throughout his career and he was injured just earlier this year with a ruptured Achilles tendon.

I don't see this as much of a loss though because he hasn't been much of a spark since he returned and hasn't shown much either.

Your thoughts?

PS. Someone brought up this earlier, who is the mod of these forums because they are non-existent.

#2 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:38 PM

Source : http://hurricanes.nh...rticleid=409542

Justin Williams, who left the game early in the Sabres game on Sunday, is now said to have fractured a bone in his hand and will miss a month. I believe Eaves will be taking his spot on the second line with Cullen/Whitney.

Willy has been injury prone throughout his career and he was injured just earlier this year with a ruptured Achilles tendon.

I don't see this as much of a loss though because he hasn't been much of a spark since he returned and hasn't shown much either.

Your thoughts?

PS. Someone brought up this earlier, who is the mod of these forums because they are non-existent.

can we trade him already?

#3 Peppa Jack Supreme

Peppa Jack Supreme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

If you think that Brind'Amour has no trade value, Williams has even less. At least when healthy he has a better chance to score then Brind'Amour does.

#4 RedMage138

RedMage138

YES!YES!YES!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,533 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 11:58 PM

If you think that Brind'Amour has no trade value, Williams has even less. At least when healthy he has a better chance to score then Brind'Amour does.

I would trade Williams for a 7th round pick and a box of Ritz crackers

Edited by RedMage138, 17 February 2009 - 12:08 AM.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com