Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin Williams Out

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Source : http://hurricanes.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=409542

Justin Williams, who left the game early in the Sabres game on Sunday, is now said to have fractured a bone in his hand and will miss a month. I believe Eaves will be taking his spot on the second line with Cullen/Whitney.

Willy has been injury prone throughout his career and he was injured just earlier this year with a ruptured Achilles tendon.

I don't see this as much of a loss though because he hasn't been much of a spark since he returned and hasn't shown much either.

Your thoughts?

PS. Someone brought up this earlier, who is the mod of these forums because they are non-existent.

Posted

Source : http://hurricanes.nhl.com/team/app/?service=page&page=NewsPage&articleid=409542

Justin Williams, who left the game early in the Sabres game on Sunday, is now said to have fractured a bone in his hand and will miss a month. I believe Eaves will be taking his spot on the second line with Cullen/Whitney.

Willy has been injury prone throughout his career and he was injured just earlier this year with a ruptured Achilles tendon.

I don't see this as much of a loss though because he hasn't been much of a spark since he returned and hasn't shown much either.

Your thoughts?

PS. Someone brought up this earlier, who is the mod of these forums because they are non-existent.

can we trade him already?

Posted

If you think that Brind'Amour has no trade value, Williams has even less. At least when healthy he has a better chance to score then Brind'Amour does.

Posted

If you think that Brind'Amour has no trade value, Williams has even less. At least when healthy he has a better chance to score then Brind'Amour does.

I would trade Williams for a 7th round pick and a box of Ritz crackers