Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeller

24 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Will hopefully add some interior defense being Psycho T and Thompson are basically turnstiles LOL

Posted · Report post

It's a good thing to have a 7 footer available no matter how you slice it.

One thing is for sure, they're gonna be strong inside in the coming years with the emergence of Ed Davis, Zeller coming back, and that Hansen kid that will be here next season.

Posted · Report post

Part of me could not be happier, but there is something in me that can see him setting himself back even more.

If he plays and he is fine, then we have nothing to worry about any more.

Posted · Report post

Just another person to abuse the girls in red

Posted · Report post

we haven't seen psycho t and zeller on the same court at the same time for a whole game... this should be good!

Posted · Report post

Part of me could not be happier, but there is something in me that can see him setting himself back even more.

If he plays and he is fine, then we have nothing to worry about any more.

I seriously doubt they will put him out there if he's not ready.

Posted · Report post

It's a good thing to have a 7 footer available no matter how you slice it.

One thing is for sure, they're gonna be strong inside in the coming years with the emergence of Ed Davis, Zeller coming back, and that Hansen kid that will be here next season.

I think you mean Henson.

Posted · Report post

I honestly do not like this, I think you could possibly throwing a year of eligibility right out the window......I guess Williams doesn't think he can win it all with the players he already has.

Posted · Report post

I honestly do not like this, I think you could possibly throwing a year of eligibility right out the window......I guess Williams doesn't think he can win it all with the players he already has.

roy has nothing to do with the decision, zeller said he wanted to play. if he chose to red-shirt himself, the coaches would've done that. zeller wants to contribute and win now, let the kid do what he came here to do-- when a championship and go pro!

Posted · Report post

The kid has played 2 games. One good one shitty. You guys have no idea how good he is. I think Shavlik scored 30 in his first game and you never heard from him again. You guys act like he is the second coming of Shaq.