Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late round RB

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I know we don't really need a RB but if we were to trade Goodson or we weren't able to retain DeAngelo I would love it if we picked up Bilal Powell. The guy looks really good and we could probably get him in the 5th round or later. take a look:

Posted

The only way a runningback should leave this team is if he wants to leave and we have no choice.

Every running back in the NFL is worth more to his current team than the other 31 teams. You will never get fair value for them.

Smoke em' if you got em.

Posted

Alright we might not take a RB but seriously, look at the tape on this guy. Doesn't he look pretty damn good? I think he is going to tear it up if he lands in the right team.

Posted

yep it's certainly possible he could be a beast.

Posted

I would rather get Dion Lewis and depending on how much he gets passed over due to his size he could go undrafted.

Posted

Yeah, I do like Lewis as well. I think he could be develop into something good.

Posted

Looks like he could be a good return guy. Good pick up if we let Sutton go, especially if he goes undrafted.

Posted

After finishing that youtube he looks like he runs with reckless abandon, especially for a little guy. I like it, heh. With him it could be Smash, Dash, and Crash.