Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chandler to OKC *RESCINDED*

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Well did you read the article or just the title? They did it for financial reasons, also he's been hurt, and not so productive.

Posted

I obviously know why they did it, its just that they are still trying to make a playoff push, and it's not like they got great talent back.

Smith is 33 years old and averages 6 pts a game, where Wilcox averages a whopping 2 pts more. Where as Chandler averages as many pts as Wilcox, but 3 more boards and has played in less games. Plus I'm not even done, The Hornets are .500 without Chandler in the line-up.

Goodbye top 4 seed. Good luck to Christina Paul without a big man.

Posted

Financial reasons is the big thing. They couldn't afford him anymore.

Posted

Ya you're right, I just can't off the fact that they won't be good in the playoffs without a big guy.

Posted

they are putting themselves in position to make a play for Bosh..

just think of CP3 and Bosh..

Posted

I don't think the Raptors will part ways with Bosh especially after getting rid of O'Neal.

I really don't want to think about that either, guess then I will have to hate Bosh.

Posted

Ya you're right, I just can't off the fact that they won't be good in the playoffs without a big guy.

Yeah. I wouldn't be surprised if Cp doesn't start pushing to be traded cause he is basically it there.

Posted

It's really not that bad of a deal for NO. Wilcox and Smith can be productive, it gives them depth, Chandler hasn't really done much this year and it give them cap relief this summer if they want to go after someone in free agency.

Posted

It's really not that bad of a deal for OKC. Wilcox and Smith can be productive, it gives them depth, Chandler hasn't really done much this year and it give them cap relief this summer if they want to go after someone in free agency.

Wilcox and Smith went to the Hornets. Chandler went to OKC.

Posted

Wilcox and Smith went to the Hornets. Chandler went to OKC.

yeah, typo, its fixed now

Posted

nice to see Shinn back to his old frugal ways