• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,512 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

Then its official he doesnt wanna come here. He was probably hoping Dallas had a worse season so he can go there

It'd make me reconsider what I think now.

I really do not believe, based on what we know now, that Carolina had anything to do with him staying in college. He had said throughout the early part of the season he was going to stay for another year, finish his degree, graduate with his friends. So I'm not surprised... but I am disappointed.

What a lot of people don't realize is that being on the east coast would put him closer to his father, which is a pretty big deal to him. But he made a commitment to his family and friends to get his degree no matter what, and so he decided to do it.

#182 eViL jEsTeR

eViL jEsTeR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:31 PM

Dallas won't have a worse year than us next year if Romo is healthy and plays all season and they improve their Oline. They are a playoff contender with Wade gone and a healthy Romo.

#183 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

I don't think Luck would refuse to come out because we were the first pick. If he really hated our team he'd just pull an Eli Manning.

#184 CarolinaVeins

CarolinaVeins

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:41 PM

I don't think Luck would refuse to come out because we were the first pick. If he really hated our team he'd just pull an Eli Manning.

I thought we can only trade draft picks and not able to do post draft trades...at least not this year

#185 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:46 PM

I thought we can only trade draft picks and not able to do post draft trades...at least not this year

meant next year

#186 eViL jEsTeR

eViL jEsTeR

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 11:55 AM

so maybe luck didn't come out because he knew he'd be drafted by us and couldn't pull a "Manning" and force a trade because players can't be traded this year, just picks? I doubt he'd have that much foresight to predict that but it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com